Reviews for Public Displays of Affection
mwc288 chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
i love the shawarma date! love love! and i love how the two of them are able to navigate the pitfalls of ptsd instead of getting freaked out by something like that coming out. also love that steve got help from jarvis, banner AND CLINT. is awesome. such an enjoyable story!
mwc288 chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
yay for avenger pda's in the kitchen - made me smile :)
mwc288 chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
i love how you write banner - like he has a whole lot more brains and control than other people do. which i think makes more sense.
mwc288 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
can i say that i love that it is banner that shut clint down and not captain america? yay for guilt trips, they have their place in this world!
mwc288 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
i love fics where the hulk loves tony. it makes sense and is very cute. :) also, i love the x-men. i barely even registered the avengers as a kid, something that horrifies me now. but i was totally all over spiderman and the x-men. and i love the issues that arrive with magneto and tony being in the same vicinity. also, loved your elevator scene - i need to go back and watch that movie now because i don't remember that part at all. very much enjoying this fic!
mwc288 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
"Sir, Dr. Banner is currently destroying a motor vehicle on Seventh Street."
Tony stared at Steve, who looked at the phone in shock.
"Please tell me he's using explosives," Tony murmured.
"The news feed shows him using his fists."

love that part!
mwc288 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
yay for first dates! i totally agree about tony being a little different with someone he actually likes. he totally liked pepper in im2 and yet he was absolutely the opposite of smooth with her.
inukagome15 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Spider-Man is actually an Avenger, so that makes Doc Oc (Ock?) a villain the Avengers can face. :) Besides, they're all in the same universe, so it works out for the better.

The Mark V is the armor that turns into a suitcase, but I don't think it's capable of taking Steve's weight in flight. I also don't think it can fly since I don't take the video games as canon when it comes to facts.

This was an adorably cute chapter. (Truth be told, this is the second time I'm reading this story.)
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Adorable! I like how you made them fall put, showing bumps in the relationship as well as how cute they could be together! Well done!
kogouma chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
i love Ellen too! :D
kogouma chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
that is a scary thought...Magneto could like, just rip the arc reactor out of Tony's chest or the metal shrapnel. that is a thought i don't want to have, Tony is my fave.
ASHEY-MEOW chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
y did u stop there y not have the sex scene! i was looking forward to it! boooo! bt dont get me wrong this is in my top 3 stories ever! it is soooo good! thanks!
Rika100 chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
I love it. Great job in it. :)
black rose97 chapter 8 . 9/19/2012