Reviews for Public Displays of Affection
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
I'm so glad you wrote this! And also wrote Steve feeling bad-I mean, we see a lot of Tony feeling bad in fics, and Steve feeling bad for noble reasons, and not so much because he made a mistake, so that was really fun!
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Liked it? LIKED it?! That's an understatement if I've every heard one. I loved how you portrayed the characters, your writing flowed well and was easy to read, and the plot you created was both cute and engaging. Needless to say, I absolutely LOVED it. You did a fantastic job, and I can't wait to read more from you.
AeAe chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
This was just the cutest story. I LOOVE how you wrote Clint, that was admittedly my favourite part. (:
Chris Bran Norling chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Gah! Patiently waiting for a sex scene, and alas . . . none. But the story was wonderful, I loved it.
Anonamy101 chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
This is wonderful! Lots of warm feelings..
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Loved it! :D
FifthDayOfMay chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
I love this story and If I could I might very well marry it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
aha i love this story !
Dhrghrghryn chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Spider,an was originally an avenger, so stealing his villians is okay.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
I can't belive it ended. Love it! -
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
I loovveeedd this (: Floved it. Thank you for writing and sharing _
Firewolf27 chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Oh goodness that was beautiful! Great work! :)
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
I loved it X3 Short and sweet I seriously just loved it to pieces. You are a pretty good writer and I'm kinda envious of you. But anyways keep up the good work :-)
shireoki chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
I love it! I love how in your story they waited six months before having sex. Everyone else just have them hook up in day 1.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
really great fanfic. I enjoyed it soooooooooo much. The best tony/steve fanfic I have read so far.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »