Reviews for Public Displays of Affection
DarkBombayAngel chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
I love it! -
Solara Xen chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
More, please? :). This is great! I'd love to see how the rest of team views this. Plus, Steve has only seen the tip of Tony's issues!
Smoochynose chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
You've have turned me into a Steve/Tony shipper. Shipped Tony/Bruce but you've turned me. :D
OT6AllTheWay-BCNSTT chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I think it is the Mark v that becomes a suitcase, but I have heard that it doesn't have repulsed on the feet, so it couldn't fly.
Great story so far, can't wait for more
SilverTwilight103 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Spot-on character portrayals! I loved the scene with the Hulk and Steve knowing Tony well enough to know he shouldn't let Tiny say whatever he was going to say was cute. Also I think the suit that turns into a briefcase is the Mach VII. Update soon please!

-Twilight
Firewolf27 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Sweet! That was so cool... :)
OnlySecondsAway chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
This story is cute! I hope to see more soon, as it keeps making me smile!
Wildfire2 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Nice chapter, I enjoyed it!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I think Tony is very faithfully portrayed here as I agree he'd be nervous trying to ask out someone he really wants. Love this, is there any more?
:D
GoodLuckMother chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
omg, omg, omg, omg I just love this! Can't wait too read more! Steve just too adorable, and tony! Love him
Firewolf27 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oooh, Interesting! This looks cool! Great work!:)
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was very cute and I agree, Tony had a real hard time when it comes to actually showing he cares. I loved the conversation between Tony and Steve when Steve tried to move out.

Wildfire
inkie chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Your Steve's inner monologue is full of adorable and I love it and you. (Run-on sentences FTW.) Also, I love how you portray Tony as "dancing around a bit"-I think it's so true and so fun to see it in action in your writing.

Thank you for writing and I can't wait to see what happens on their first date
eevee4ever2004 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
oh that was sooo cute, i love when tony get shy and quiet about dinner lol, i love clint and bruce's reactions lol, can't wait for next chapter XD
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7