Reviews for The Trouble With Betrothals
Juststella1 chapter 20 . 2/8
That was a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing here and on AO3.
anitatjackson73.aj chapter 20 . 2/7
Wonderful
Juststella1 chapter 19 . 2/7
I'm glad Peeta and Katniss are reunited and Peeta's injury isn't life-threatening. They just wanted to go back to their apartment and 'join' as one.
Juststella1 chapter 18 . 2/7
Katniss only wants to think of Peeta in her last moments of life. She sees Peeta's eyes!
Juststella1 chapter 17 . 2/7
Oh no, Katniss is on the other side of the door. Peeta must be beside himself.
Juststella1 chapter 16 . 2/7
It sounds like the rebellion is about to happen. I worry for Peeta and Katniss.

Poor Madge, I don't think her 'special day' will be very special somehow.
Juststella1 chapter 15 . 2/6
So sweet, officially Mr and Mrs Peeta Mellark.
Juststella1 chapter 14 . 2/6
Yes, Katniss Mellark certainly has a nice ring to it indeed! :)
Juststella1 chapter 13 . 2/5
Katniss and Peeta agreeing to becoming rebels. Things are going to get dangerous for them now.
Juststella1 chapter 12 . 2/5
It's nice that you have introduced Effie Trinket in this chapter. I can imagine Haymitch pretending to be listening to her never-ending conversations.

Katniss and Peeta are getting more 'adventurous'. They might need to speed up the wedding plans.
Juststella1 chapter 11 . 2/5
Mellark traditional 'educational' videos. Enough said!
Juststella1 chapter 10 . 2/5
Even though Katniss and Peeta don't want Beth's dowry, it's good that they came to the decision to use some of it and the rest towards Prim's dowry.

So they're going to play house and doctor. Yay!
Juststella1 chapter 9 . 2/5
Oh no! Peeta thinking of Katniss as he is being whipped. "Peeta! Peeta please stay with me"!..."Always".

I knew that Baley girl was up to no good! I hope Karma pays her a 'visit'.
Juststella1 chapter 8 . 2/5
Oh no, this can't be happening. I bet that Beth Baley girl turned Katniss in.
Juststella1 chapter 7 . 2/5
Peeta's mum is certainly a piece of work. I hope Katniss keeps out of trouble and doesn't give his mum cause to make their marriage contract 'null and void'. That would be a disaster!