Reviews for The Twelve Week Hunt
tainted-tash chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
Oh dear... looks like someone found out where B is... please update for me... I'm dying to know where you're going with this :)
tainted-tash chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Uh-oh, that Cullen has a nasty of habit of putting his foot in his mouth.
tainted-tash chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
Oh dear, poor Bella getting her heart ripped out all over again, sound familiar from Mr Biers?
tainted-tash chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
It's about time that these two sorted themselves out ;)
tainted-tash chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
oho there is nothing worse than a pissed parent... even I would run and hide away
tainted-tash chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
oooooh this is getting good, not like they're sending puppies to do the work, some seriously major bad men here for Cullen
tainted-tash chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Ooooooh I really like this one! I can't remember the last time someone caught my attention like this :)
tainted-tash chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Uh oh- I smell something wrong here
tainted-tash chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
OOOOOHHHH Kill or Fuck him... That sounds rather interesting... You should have called her a Mantis! They fuck then kill their mate ;)
tainted-tash chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Ohohohoh Cullen got a bad mouth on him... You never call a lady a bitch, not if you want to be scraped off the floor using a shovel...
tainted-tash chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Oooh this is really getting my curiosity biting... But I love the dog in it :) He does sound familiar though ;)
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Hey Mason! This is so totally not what I was expecting when you and Loopy said I should read it, now I'm really intrigued!
sujari6 chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Edward's acting stupidly and his family (apart from Esme) are supporting him.
angeleyes73 chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
So loving this story.
LosT-in-Twific chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
LOL
Loved the phone messages! ;)