Reviews for in your eyes
Queen of Stuff chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
MORAG! yes!

It's like that with me and my friends in real life! :D
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow, I actually liked this a lot! Unrequited love has always been a favorite with me. ;)

The thing I liked most about this was your attention to other details and such besides your main plot. The mention of Lisa/Su; Michael and Terry corrupting Anthony; things like that. I loved your portrayal of Morag! She was amazing, with her freely swearing in front of the girls. That part made me laugh! But I also felt bad for Mandy very much. The way all those things reminded her of Morag was a great addition too.

So, a well-written and simply brilliant work!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love your Morag, just saying. She's very different from mine, and I love how rude and crass her language is, it's kind of funny. I love the mention of Su/Lisa, also, because that's an awesome pairing. I've never read a fic with Mandy in it, actually, so this is my first. I like how Lisa's innocence also sharply contrasts with Morag's lack of innocence. And oh, the last line makes me feel bad for poor Mandy...pining after her roommate who's in love with someone else. Yeah. And I love how Michael and Terry are trying to corrupt Anthony. Your portrayal of these really minor characters is super awesome, and you manage to give them each distinct personalities. You should write a sequel to this, too, lol. And then how everything is reminding Mandy of Morag, that's a really nice touch. Great job on this!