Reviews for Dearest Apollo, With Gratitude
rcfan77 chapter 26 . 7/17/2020
Wow. I'm fairly new to the fandom, but i truly think this is a much better ending than the series ever provided. Thank you for writing this! You are capturing the characters very good!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2020
Kinda had to snicker at concern #1 from people when you were posting this... now that recreational weed is legal in more and more places these days. I can see Cuddy still not wanting them around her kid, same as she might want her away from tobacco and alcohol, but at least it would most likely be legal in California? (I think that's where you had her living) by the time this takes place in somewhere between 2020-2022.

Loving the story overall.
Late reader chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
Awesome story, loved it! I like your writing :)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/29/2013
thanks! i loved reading it. please continue soon.
MrsBock chapter 26 . 3/6/2013
Bravo! Loved your story. Can't believe I came across it so late in the game. I have recently been reading all of your stories. They are all excellent and quite addictive. Hope you'll consider writing another sometime soon...
lin12344 chapter 26 . 2/24/2013
Great
Harper Penn chapter 26 . 2/17/2013
Perfect, witty, BEAUTIFUL ending. Thanks for a great story.
KatieF-House chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I'm loving this!
maria-eleni chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
"Mr Demolition": way you through comedy in the middle of tension reminds of [H] at some of his best moments.
huddy-marie chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
and the sequel ? i've been waiting for it
Addie.H chapter 26 . 9/24/2012
Excellent - thanks so much!
Bladesmum chapter 26 . 8/27/2012
Perfect ending thank you
Mon Fogel chapter 26 . 8/25/2012
Another spetacular story !
Simply brilliant how you mended their broken hearts and brought them into a wonderfully intimate unity.
And the way Rachel was "the one to propose" - absolutely PERFECT ! … I can't help it - Rachel is my favorite character after HUDDY.
Once more: BRAVO, GratefulInsomniac!
touchatoucha7 chapter 26 . 8/21/2012
AWWWWW. Thank you sooo much for this unbelievably brilliant story! I wish there was more :)
ThisLadyWrites chapter 26 . 8/21/2012
OMG what a perfect ending! Loved it!
Please never ever stop writing!
Can't wait for your next story! :D