Reviews for Dearest Apollo, With Gratitude
Gabrielle Spaziano chapter 26 . 9/12
every time i reread this I love it even more
vickyvicky890 chapter 26 . 7/28
WOOWW this was so amazing! Like truly perfect! I love reading reunion fics and this one is top notch! Couldn’t put it down
PurpleCadet chapter 26 . 1/9
I just spent the last three hours reading this from beginning to end. I know you wrote it ten years ago but I’ve just fallen in love with this story. So many great one liners, so many beautiful moments of growth, acceptance and understanding. Funny, heartwarming, and just so true to the characters. My favourite line had to be “Here lies Lisa Cuddy, who died furiously fucking the lucky bastard buried still between her legs.” I howled with laughter. What a gem of a story.
rcfan77 chapter 26 . 7/17/2020
Wow. I'm fairly new to the fandom, but i truly think this is a much better ending than the series ever provided. Thank you for writing this! You are capturing the characters very good!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2020
Kinda had to snicker at concern #1 from people when you were posting this... now that recreational weed is legal in more and more places these days. I can see Cuddy still not wanting them around her kid, same as she might want her away from tobacco and alcohol, but at least it would most likely be legal in California? (I think that's where you had her living) by the time this takes place in somewhere between 2020-2022.

Loving the story overall.
Late reader chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
Awesome story, loved it! I like your writing :)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/29/2013
thanks! i loved reading it. please continue soon.
MrsBock chapter 26 . 3/6/2013
Bravo! Loved your story. Can't believe I came across it so late in the game. I have recently been reading all of your stories. They are all excellent and quite addictive. Hope you'll consider writing another sometime soon...
lin12344 chapter 26 . 2/24/2013
Great
Harper Penn chapter 26 . 2/17/2013
Perfect, witty, BEAUTIFUL ending. Thanks for a great story.
KatieF-House chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I'm loving this!
maria-eleni chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
"Mr Demolition": way you through comedy in the middle of tension reminds of [H] at some of his best moments.
huddy-marie chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
and the sequel ? i've been waiting for it
Addie.H chapter 26 . 9/24/2012
Excellent - thanks so much!
Bladesmum chapter 26 . 8/27/2012