Reviews for Dearest Apollo, With Gratitude
CaptainK8 chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
A wonderful reintroduction of House and Julia. I especially like your use of Cuddy's ability to change the feeling of the conversation so easily :)
Zaydasky chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
Absolutely lovely.
IWuvHouse chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
I just loved this...
"They always make the cripples leave the room," he joked with her, "All those able legs, and they want you to leave and give them some space."

There's just so much potential when you have such intelligent, witty, and emotionally complicated characters. And, you always manage to do them justice! Oh, how I wish u would've been the House MD Head Writer!
ClareBear14 chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
Genius!

Loved the way House and Cuddy dealt with Julia, especially loved the House and Rachel moments.

I just wanted to hug him when he answered Julia's question about if Cuddy broke up with him and the moment in the alleyway.

Awesome as ever. Hoping for an extra weekend chapter :D
lenasti16 chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
Great, Cuddy was able to manage the Julia situation just right with Rachel's support and so with House. That was smooth and clever of them and it's good to finally have atleast a bit of Julia's approval even if it's not needed at all but at least, she's able to admit that House had changed for the better and will be great for both Cuddy and Rachel. Let the HUDDY with Rachel trip begins. ;)
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
LOL, I love the House and Rachel interaction, the whole dynamic with House and Cuddy now is amazing. :)
justlobe chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
wow! that was so good! waaay better than what i expected. Loved House and Rachel moment. They're cute together 3
Guesto chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
Bravo! Another masterpiece of a chapter!

Loved all the twists and turns, they all worked so seamlessly to convey the different emotions and to pull House and Cuddy together. When House was joking at the check out counter, I really thought Cuddy would have gone postal on him for acting like he just picked her up. Loved the reaction and how Cuddy really seems to have mellowed.

You have written Rachel beautifully. I can almost "see" her, that she's trapped in that pre-teen phase and will have moments of vulnerability and moments of sassiness.

I really love this story and you are doing a great job. Thanks for it.
JLCH chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
Oh wow, that was great and everything I'd hoped a reunion would be. That banter between House and Julia about them giving it a go was so perfect!

Then House telling Rachel how she nearly had her mother and then had to keep talking. God that girl is so much like Cuddy AND House!

Great job.

I can't say one specific part of this was my fave because the whole thing was my favorite. Those moments in New Orleans, House thinking about Wilson, then letting himself finally feel all that pain...it was like I felt it with him...

:) Jess
Alltheloveinthew chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
Okey. So Julia didn't kill him, that's good. I'm really happy about that. And House couching Rachel - I can totally see that. A little pinch of House's manipulation skills with Cuddy's uprising and we have a very very bright kid with 'skills from hell'. I can't wait for more. Please update soon. Maybe a little bonus this week? And as always - you are brilliant! Love U. :* :* :*
OldSFfan chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
They've both grown up, maybe all four of them have grown up! Wow. House and cuddy just might make it. I sure hope so.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
Okay...ouch. Very gut wrenching...could actually feel House's anguish in the alley...incredible description on House's breakdown. Yes, purging the past is VERY important...after all "holding things in can give you cancer": more words of wisdom from Gregory House...

Nice job.
Nyo chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
Can't imagine end of this story. I hope you're gonna delight us with some Huddy making love... :D I'm perv, I know, but... :D
Thanks a lot for this chapter!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
Love seeing house and Rachel reunite!
partypantscuddy chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
Wow that went so much better than expected! :D
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »