Reviews for Dearest Apollo, With Gratitude
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
Nice Grateful...I liked how you incorporated "years of a battered relationship" and let them FINALLY acknowledge and overcome it for good. Just because it is buried doesn't mean it is forgotten, sometimes it needs a bucket of lye...
CaptainK8 chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
The end of the story brings a smile to my face. The way you ended it is so adorable! I'm very much looking forward to what you have going next :)
AussieFan12 chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
What a great ending to the story :) Really like it!
"Rachel. She was looking at pictures of our honeymoon and thought a wedding just made sense." :D Just amazing and it really just made sense! HUDDY
Can't wait for a sequel to your 'Too Lost' Story, I just read it again ;)
I'd love it if you'd write a story to each finale, your stories are always good and I guess it's a good challenge
hughsoulingregsmind chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
OK, first things first, I'm sorry I couldn't review every episode but at least a few so it took some of my guilt. And fabolous as ever, your writing, chosen moments only special for the two of them, feeling, characters, change even so hard and rare but important for them, behaving in a mature way as much as they could because we certainly know they never were able back then in the show, fear of love, I mean loving this much and then possibility of losing each other, self-preservation shadow lingering over their relation because it's giants love and the negative outcomes would immensely break them into pieces...everything between your lines, we could find. thanks for this journey. I'll be looking forward to your other masterpiece's sequel. As ı mentioned earlier, they sort of live in your stories after grand finale and I even like your version of Cuddy more than the original. Thanks again and I hope you upload sequel ASAP
TheHouseWitch chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
First of all I want to apologize for lack of reviews I have given this story. Summer was much busier than I had anticipated, and with unforeseen circumstances I couldn't give the fanfiction world as much thought as I would have wanted. I however have read every single chapter, and I loved every single one of them. Now that I have given my cincerest apologies I can now focus on a thorough and well deserved review.

I truly loved this story. I love how you always bring such fresh view of the House and Cuddy relationship. I have to say that I loved your other story so much that I was a tad skeptical in reading this story. Not that I thought it would be bad, not at all, it's just that I wanted to read this story with fresh eyes and not compare it with Too lost to be found, which I think is one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read.
Even though Too lost to be found is still my favorite I can say that I really liked this story. I think it's nice that you didn't bring up the entire drama of their past, and allowed them to start completely fresh. I also like that their relationship starts in a healthy way. They are actually trying to build each other up. They have always hated seeing each other in pain and I think that you managed to bring out such a caring side to both of them. She hated to see how much he was broken and vice versa.
I also like that you show the change in them personally, although I like that they didn't change too much. Like their unbelievable chemistry, which is so steamy in your fics. I always feel like my room heats up several degrees when I read the steamier scenes in your fics. I like it.
Hmm, anyway...But one of the things I think made this story so unique from other things is that it doesn't happen in Princeton. It happens somewhere where they both can relax, and even though their relationship blossomed from fear, I think that you managed to control that with great experties. You didn't linger on the cancer scare for too long so it didn't turn out to be melodramatic, and it's a very fine line between drama and melodrama. So even though you started with the cancer scare I think that after that you managed to bring them so well together.

I also like your Rachel. At first I felt like she was a little bit too young to act like that. She felt more like a 14-15 year old to me, but then again kids are starting these things younger. But what I liked about her is that you managed to make her so believable. She was such a teenager yet I could see Cuddy's influence on her daughter. I also think it's great that she and House clicked immediately. And finally when they all meet I felt like they were family, so I like that.

And of course I can't write a review without mentioning the ending. I adore that Rachel was the one that trickered the idea of them marrying each other, and I like that they had such a good ending. I just hate that they didn't have their closure and now I'm looking through fics like a madwoman trying to find some happiness for them both.

By the way. I love the idea that you'll write a fic for the ending of each season. I think you should do it.

Can't wait to read your next fic...
Guest chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
I am very sad this story has come to an end. I wish it could go on forever.

This chapter was great just like the whole story. House and Rachel interaction at the start of the chapter was very good. It made me wish to see more of House interacting with her at this age than the toddler he knew her as. Your Rachel is some one who really knows what she's about and she's gonna be so smart. Love the House and Cuddy interaction through out the day he spent there. Cuddy really has relaxed however I actually like her that way.

I, am for one, am dying for your new story and will be looking out bright and early Monday morning to see chapter 1. Very good work GI and I'm glad you are apart of team Huddy.
JLCH chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
Oh man, I just cried over this last chapter. I just...cried...and that's a lot because I'm still sick and so now I'm more congested from the tears. This story was amazing, dramatic, funny, beautiful and...words just can't even describe all the amazing things in this story. It ended perfectly.

XO
jaybe61 chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
Great story! can't wait for your other stories.
Truth chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
That was a surprising ending... One no one has ever used, but I'm sure it will be used now.
Great chapter and story. I cannot wait to read TLTBF... HURRY UP!
6cbrilhante chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
This is the proof I am the worst reviewer ever. Reviewing only in the last chapter when I've been following the story from the very first day... I promise that in your next stories I will try to review every single chapter - speaking of which, I'm looking forward to the TLTBF sequel and that idea of a story following each season finale sounds really interesting. You fixed the mess that was 7x23 with a story that right now is the most reviewed [H]ouse, MD complete fic ever! And this one... over 700 reviews in only 26 chapters. God, this is incredible!
Love how much House and Cuddy have grown up and decided to handle their relationship differently to make it work. Rachel proposing was original and believable. And the concept of a honeymoon a year and something before the wedding is just hilarious! Congratulations on this masterpiece :D
Jane Q. Doe chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
I'm sorry I've been such a clod about reviewing your chapters of delight, but I've certainly heartily enjoyed this story! The reunited Huddy love, Rachel as a pre-teen, all fun to experience. Of course Cuddy at any age would still be competitive LOL. If you're so inclined, I wouldn't mind an epilogue here too, maybe a 'Rachel leaves for college' type story, to show how they've fared, etc.

Love the idea of taking up each season-ender! You can address the wrongs that TPTB often took with our favorite couple, and it's always fun to see what might have been and be able to toss out the subsequent canon. I'm looking forward to re-visiting the "Too Lost" world as well though. Enjoy your planning, and thanks again for all these wonderful stories! :)
Josam chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
Thanks for the story :) Was great as usual
Can't wait to read the sequel of TLTBF! Love your idea of writing an AU after season final! Hope you will have time to write all of this ;) Can't wait!
housebound chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
Fantastic..bravo (stands up with her lighter..) Encore.
Herrera chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
Thank you for this story, I enjoyed a lot reading it. I stopped watching House after the end of season 7, but I think you recreated the characters really well, they act in your fic as the actual House and Cuddy we knew and loved in the 6.5 first seasons.
Congratulations.
Paz
LapizSilkwood chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
I came back from vacation to review the last chapter, buh uh :( I loved your story, and how you ended it. It was very sweet :') I can't wait for you to start posting the sequel of Too Lost to be found. I'm almost done rereading it ;) Also I love your idea of doing a story following each season finale !
769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »