Reviews for because the sky's blue and so are you
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I love how you made Moon Leanne's name, and the reference you got it from. I like how the drawings escalated until a point and everything fell down. Great! I would appreciate it if you took a look at my fics too and give a little feedback like I did. Thanks!
lowi chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow, mew, this is brilliant! I love how it, as you said, got pretty dark in the end - it was really frightening in that way that makes one even shudder a bit, you know?
I also liked how you made Megan an artist - overall I liked your characterisation of her because she was so different to anything I've ever seen before with her! XD
And though the ending made me sad, because I had started to ship them, it was really a powerful last line!
Fabulous work as always!
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow, mew, this is awesome! I always like how you can take two characters that we know nothing about in canon and create entire personalities for them. I loved the character you created for Megan, her kinda-obsession with Leanne and how she was good at drawing and ‘drew whatever she saw’ and only liked pretty things. I really want to know more about her now! And it was so saaaaad D: I wasn’t really expecting it to work out between the two of them, but it was still sad. (And I loved the title, btw.) Great job!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow, there was a rapid turnaround at the end! I really loved this, though, and I think it really worked. I have wondered why Leanne was friends with Katie, when they weren't even in the same year or House, so I love your portrayal of why that happened. The idea of Leanne originally being Lily Moon is interesting, too - I'd never thought about that. I like how Megan is an artist, and how she's a little obsessed with Leanne in a way. I love how it starts, too. "I like you. You're pretty." Haha, that's just an awesome line. The title is really unique, also, and I love your characterization of these two people we haven't seen too much of in canon. Great job, of course!