Reviews for Surviving In the World of Vampires
I like your fiction ! :)
Luca chapter 65 . 4/8
Jelous Damon... jejejej!
Northernstar99 chapter 134 . 3/7
Please update this story! It's so good! And funny too!
beth chapter 76 . 1/3
write more chapters soon please update faster
MadaleineWinchester chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was a really good story! Please do update soon. In the beginning, I found Megan and Charlene a bit annoying and the use of exclamation marks in their speech all the time was a bit too much, too fan girl... But I got used it and the storyline is pretty good!
annie chapter 133 . 11/4/2014
update more chapters soon please faster also write about Megan still fights for Stefan and their love too and also write that Charlene and Damon get back together soon plus write that Megan turns into a vampire with Stefan's blood and Megan is sired to Stefan too and in the vampire diaries season 4 episodes after school special and bring it on and she's come undone write that Megan says a lot of horrible, cruel, hateful, and sinister things to Caroline also Megan says to Caroline that she is useless, shallow, pathic, repulsive, disgusting, emotional, weak, fraigal, stupid, controlling, nosy, manipulative bloodsucking control freak monster and that nobody wants Caroline in their lives and that everybody would be a lot better off if she would just die so start writing more chapters soon huge fan too
beth chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
can you please start writing more chapters soons still waiting for more chapters
beth chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
more chapters please faster still waiting for more chapters to be written so start writing again soon please
bubbie.luv21 chapter 134 . 7/5/2014
Omgg I need more like right now! More Darlene too please!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
I think I just died, how many fandoms have Megan and Charlene been through, I didnt notice it at first but it's THEM, I wonder if they remember any of their adventures, Vampires Diaries, Jack Harknesses bed, its all the same (Yes I know about... Who [Get it?] they are)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Haha, you made Abigail all akward and adorble... in a way I like her more than Char (I know shame on me right?)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
...I love you girl but that ending was lazy, if you ever have free time I'd go back and fill in the gaps.
Life disco chapter 134 . 6/11/2014
Trust me, your story line is awesome. I really love the stefan/megan love part. Make sure they make up after stefan get his humanity back, and please "NO KLAUS/CHARLENE," i think klaus/caroline is much more better. Please update soon. . .
NicoleR85 chapter 134 . 6/9/2014
Loved it.
Angel-But-A-Demon chapter 134 . 6/9/2014
OMG that was awesome chapter. Update soon please.
1,641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »