Reviews for Dear Penny
lowi chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Chenny? Pho? Peho? Chonny? I think I need to think about that... Pho though. &hearts ;)

Anyway, ship names aside. I don't know really how I ended up here, but suddenly I did. I suppose I want quite in a FV mood right now, but I discovered that I was more than just "in a mood" for some letters, lol!

and oh dear, how hard I ship these two now. The ending was AWESOME and I smiled so so so much when penny wrote that she was going to slip the letter in under cho's pillow. :3

This was, also, an absolutely amazing read. The pace the plot moves on with is perfect - and I love love love how you captured all the canon events from their perspective! And also, their different personalities shine through the tone in their letters so subtly and so well - you've nailed their characterisations so carefully, you know!

And, I also loved when Penny didn't answer Cho during DH - though it sounds pretty awful of me to love that... It was, anyway, really amazingly written and so frightening! ;)

Fantastic, I loved this, mew. &hearts
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
*sighs happily* Yet another ship I've fallen in love with. :D Pure brilliance as usual. :)
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh wow. This is something refreshing :) Nice job, mew!
BlueMango chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
AW MAN! It started out with two people getting to know each other, but then the war came and made them worry about one another. I could imagine the scenes where the two were trying to keep themselves safe, yet trying to salvage a letter to one another in the time of a crisis. It's bittersweet what war can do to people. I like how they start where they begin: with letters. Also, that they both live. It's a nice touch in the midst of many dying, giving a chance to those who live.

Mango
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awww, I love this! The pairing makes a lot of sense (the way their relationship developed really slowly was brilliant) and I really like the letters format. It was very interesting seeing all the events through Cho’s perspective, and the different look at Cho/Cedric was refreshing and worked very nicely with this fic. And I’m so glad you didn’t kill either of them off, btw; I was preparing myself for major angst levels! Nice job :3
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is awesome! Sometimes, I think, letter!fics can be difficult to pull off, but you've done it so well. Cho and Penny's voices really come through - you've actually made me like Cho, at least in this particular fic, and that's actually hard to do considering I really don't like her. I was scared at the end - I figured at first, when Cho was sending multiple letters, that Penelope was dead, and then Penelope's last letter I thought Cho had been killed at the final battle. I'm glad you had them both live! I liked seeing the Triwizard Tournament and Umbridge and Snape and all that through somebody else's perspective, and I'm glad that they did end up getting together. I was really able to see their relationship slowly develop, also, and I love gradual building like that, so really great job! I absolutely adored this oneshot.
Wisegirl1000 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012