Reviews for Head in the Clouds
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Ohmygoshhhh. :O This was just brilliant. :D I ship these two so hard. :D As much as I love NevilleHannah, I loved this scorned!Hannah and gah, just everything about this, I loved. :D It was all so perfect. :D
lowi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oooh, it was for this story you used the prompts! No need to thank me - it was absolutely my pleasure, and even more so as this story was so great!
I got a quite frightening vibe from Hannah myself - you really captured her so well! Again, the tone is perfect, because it makes her such a well-developed character! It's also funny because she reminds me, for some reason, a lot of oh-dear-what's-her-name, you know in Supernatural, the mother with the bar? :S *been too long since she watched SPN*
Anyway, I also adore the ending paragraph, because it made me so very happy! And this clearly begs for a sequel, doesn't it? XD
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oooh, this is so interesting! I’d never considered this situation before, despite being a Vicnev fan, and it raises a lot of possibilities. You wrote Hannah brilliantly and really got across her personality – I loved her reaction to the situation and how it developed, along with her relationship with Victoire. It’s a great pairing with the Vicnev background to it, and you’ve written it so well!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is a really intriguing idea! Although I've read a few Vicnev fics, I'd never really thought too much about Hannah's reaction to the whole situation, and I really love how you've written it here. The second person works really well, I think, and I like how you've showed Hannah's spite and anger, because sometimes it seems like people think of Hufflepuffs as never acting this way. I like how Hannah gets with Victoire just to make Neville pay attention, but then Victoire's charm actually pays off. It's very unique, too, because I don't think there are that many fics where something like this happens. And I love that teensy little hint of HannahErnie in the beginning also, as I love that pairing as well. Great new M&MWP, and of course, you've written it very well. Lovely job!