Reviews for The Final Score
lowi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Ohmigoshhhh, mew, this is so so so perfect! I have been in a /very/ slashy mood lately (as you maybe have noticed, lol) and this was just so brilliant. :3
I love your characterisations of them, Oliver is just so cute with his possessive ways, and Terence is just awesome - I loved that sentence where he laid his head against Oliver's chest, or something against those lines! NOMNOM INDEED XD
And most of all - those seeker, keeper, chaser references? BLOODY BRILLIANT! :D
I loved this story, so darn much and just wow. &hearts
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Obviously I've never considered this pairing before but you made it sound plausible. Nice work! :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I really liked this! The Oliver/Terence friendship that you showed was really sweet - a very believable Gryffindor/Slytherin pair, which many people seem to have difficulty writing. I never considered that Draco Malfoy's presence on the Slytherin team meant that Terence wouldn't be able to play, but I really like the idea of that. I haven't really read Marcus/Terence that much either, but that's an interesting pairing as well. I love the last part - "No sharing allowed." Idk, I just really liked that line X3 Nice job with the love triangle, also, and it's something that I'd never really thought of. Great job - of course!