Reviews for The Problem with Chocolate Frogs
lowi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
CUTEEEEEEE! Just creys, this was too adorable, mew! It was also a bit weird, because somehow (even though I had read your summary which said fluff 0.0 [I got to be tired!]) I was expecting the end to be heartbreaking - it felt like a build-up to that... But guess who was happy because of the lovely ending? ;)
Anyway, I love the tone of this fic, it certainly fits Al's characterisation and just adds to how much I loved to read this, it was really fun! And deanseamus... They do hold a place in my heart, so I'm glad you brought them in the way you did! :')
Fabulous story, my friend, I loved it! :D
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aww, this is really sweet! I love the slight implications of Dean/Seamus, even if it's unrequited, I really do have a soft spot for this pairing. I like how you showed that Al was the good child out of the three Potters, the one who did everything expected of him, and then he falls in love with a guy his parents' age. Your characterizations of both Dean and Al were awesome, of course, and I really like the interactions between them. Haha, I like the whole eating Chocolate Frogs before bedtime, too, that was cute and funny. The line "Because it had to be an unwritten rule that one does not shag the friend of one's parents" was hilarious, also, I loved that. And aww, Dean's feelings for Seamus went away after he had been with Al - that's really romantic. Another great job, of course, mew!
AutumnIsNotSpring chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Idk what to think of this. I thought there was a unwritten rule saying that it is inapropriate to date anyone the same age as or older than your parents. And besides, we all know that Dean and Seamus are made for eachother.