Reviews for Wizards Who Meddle With Time
Xyori Nadeshiko-Kumiko Taisho chapter 2 . 10/21
Seria fantastico un epilogo donde tom... Thomas se presenta como el esposo de harry... Jeje en fin estuvo muy bueno el fic felicitaciones kisses
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 7/27
CharmedArtist chapter 2 . 2/6
*giggling madly* PERFECT!
briskd chapter 1 . 1/12
Haha Tom, Hermoine got you there.
lexicon63738 chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Sooooo cute
anaraz chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
cute fic
xXMidnightHowlsXx chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Oh my freaking gosh.. I loved it! Please update more chapters.
Gleas chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
So funny that he keeps getting outwitted...
KkChibiChop chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
So cute! I coud really see Harry falling apart after everything, I actually see that better than the real ending. I don't think someone can go through that much tragedy, death and heart break and come out a completely normal family man. Just my opinion.
Firediva0 chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Awesome! I loved it! The only thing that I can even think to mention is when they were going into the chamber. The way you wrote it implied that Ron was the one who spoke parseltounge. Is that something entirely unique to your universe?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
I cringed when Harry thought Tom was polyjuiced or something of the like but I just tried to think 'They will have a happy ending' and then Harry believed Tom was . . . Well, Tom. They discussed things and long story short, Hogwarts will feel much of the 'luvin' air if ya know what I mean *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
Debbie37 chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
This was super cute! I liked the HEA. I would have liked to see more of what Harry was like before, just to make the ending that much sweeter.
Pregnant Hermoine cracks me up!
spoonring chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Holy shitballs that's awesome!
enchanted nightingale chapter 2 . 12/28/2014