Reviews for Wizards Who Meddle With Time
Debbie37 chapter 2 . 3/30
This was super cute! I liked the HEA. I would have liked to see more of what Harry was like before, just to make the ending that much sweeter.
Pregnant Hermoine cracks me up!
spoonring chapter 1 . 3/29
Holy shitballs that's awesome!
enchanted nightingale chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Brilliant!
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
That as so sweet
angeltrin1 chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Nice! A little quick, but I enjoyed it!
sea-kingdom chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
you write the most wonderful and engaging stories
i love your tom/harry one shots
they're so loving and intense, and /simple/
as in, no unnecessary conflict or fighting, just heart-warming love
and i love it
so much
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Fabulous!
LadyOfBirds chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
OH MY GOD, PAMY, YOU CANNOT END IT HERE. OH. MY GOD.
Also, I've sworn never to read any shipfics but yours.
dead feather chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This was marvellous. I love stories where the trio are the sort of best friends who go to jail with you and say 'man, did we have fun!' (Instead of those friends who pay your bail)
Kitty Savella chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
And why didn't they bother to try and speak Parsletongue? I mean, only the two of them can really do it. Ron gets by with what he overhears Harry saying in his sleep, but he can't even hold a conversation, and it is possible Ginny could say a few things, after being possessed by Riddle. But only Tom and Harry would be able to truly communicate. That would be the truest test of whether this boy was who he said he was. Regardless, this was a cute little twoshot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Hahahahah ron is awesome
Harry1675 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Is it weird that I shed a tear. Literally it was one tear. But I gotta say you have skills, hun.
Musae chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I just love the image of Tom floating along in Levicorpus mode musing about how his kidnappers are utter professionals hahaha. And how Hermione handles the entire abduction so sweetly. Marvelous fic! Your humour is top notch.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
how lovely
Charlie0925 chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Amazing writing hun, I loved this! ;o)