Reviews for Finem Finem
SeeMeInTheShadows chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I really liked how you tied the beginning and the end together in this. I also think it's interesting that this could potentially be both AU and canon (seeing as I'm on AU kick right now, I'm literally seeing it everywhere) and this line was literally the best thing I've read all day: "because his perfectly organised life was not going to be run by two people who barely even had theirs figured out". That line is just all types of perfect!
lemonsdarling chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I love this so much. It fleshes out Jeremie's character and gets into his head just beautifully (and has that combination of unsureness and yet a touch of arrogance that makes up his way of thinking) and Ulrich and Aelita are spot-on as well. Really made me smile!
Soul Jelly chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I feel so inspired from reading your works. Your writing is just SO GOOD even in simple, fluffy oneshots like these. This is adorable and I love all the little details that give substance to Jérémie's character - worrying about his clothes because Aelita might, and timing the football practise - and that embellish all of their friendships and relationships. Though not the focal point, I enjoyed the attention given to Jérémie and Ulrich's friendship, something which is rarely explored in fanfiction.
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ah, that was the sweetest hook-up between Jer and 'Lita I think i've ever seen.
dule246 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
love it you are a great author