Reviews for Trip the Darkness
stian chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
i think this story is one of the besst ive read for some time now i rarly reweiw but this is god you should try to write a book for real. english isnt my native language so sry for the spelling...
i like the way u used minor caraters because since they werent writen mutch about them in the books
u can imagine them your self and i liked how u made a slytherin the god guy because slytherins arent al evil.
i got sorted to slytherin on al the tests iwe taken on the nett and people say to me that im god and iwe ben thanked for using my cunning to help out.
anyways thanks for a god story
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
:O
Fantastic! :D Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic! D I'm a hugh fan of the same name couple like Hestia/Hestia and I love mysteries and just, gah, wai you so awesome mew? :D I'm favoriting this one for sure. :D
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow, I absolutely adored this! I always picture Hestia as being around Tonks' age - well, I actually put her in Bill's year, so just a couple years older - and Megan Jones is definitely related to Hestia in my mind as well. I love your characterizations of both Hestias, and I love how their relationship steadily grows throughout the whole story. The title is awesome, also, and really fits with the tone of the story. I love mystery/Auror-focused oneshots like this, and there definitely aren't enough of them. Yours is definitely fantastic. The whole plot with the Death Eaters trying to come back makes sense and is extremely intriguing, also, and I can picture it happening. Rowle - ugh, the guy's such a creep, but you wrote his creepiness really well. Naming the house 'Cair Carrow' was unusual, also, since most people just use Manor or Mansion, and that was a creative little touch. Overall the story was totally, completely awesome, great job!