Reviews for Sweet Nightmares
kolly112 chapter 5 . 4/6
please update soon this story is sooo good and i hang on to every last word and reread it over and over again because you are on hiatus so please update soon! :)
AnnaTom23 chapter 5 . 4/2
Please update this soon and also update POSSESSION! Your stories are amazing but Possession was out of the world. It is one of my favorite fics please please update possession :)
Also update this story!
krysy chapter 5 . 3/9
May I say this story is incredible. I am in love with the whole storyline. Please update please
jdqueen chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Oh my god, your story is absolutely beautiful! Update please, I'm addicted to this and I want more ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
please please update...
sorry love chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I'd prefer if you updated possession.
Dana chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
heey!
I love your story!
from your reviews I can tell you haven't updated in a while/
I hope your okay?!
back to your story: I think the characters are greatly written and not copied by the show.
xxHybridOriginalxx chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Аre you ok? You haven't upload since... forever. Pretty pretty please upload I want to know. :)
secile chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Hey sweetie I hope everything is ok with you! It has been ages since we have got any sign of you!
Twinkers chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Please update soon
chillwithJyl chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
I miss this :(((
Guest-possesion chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
You are a FUCKING hypocrite. You hate actors that dont respect their funs, but you do exactly the same thing- YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR READERS BY NOT UPDATING POSSESION! WRONG
klarolinefictionlover chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Wow, this is seriously amazing. I'm sorry to hear about your problems, I hope things have gotten better for you. ) I can't wait to read part II, you are truly talented! Now I'm off to read your other stories! D
klarolinefictionlover chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Ok, I am officially obsessed with this story! It's absolutely captivating, I feel like I'm compelled and I can't stop thinking about it and wanting more.
klarolinefictionlover chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I'm really enjoying this! I can't wait to read more!