Reviews for The Kuiper Belt Deception
MsDubstep chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Aww! I absolutely loved this. The humor was spot on and it was very sweet at the end.
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I didn't even know people WROTE Big Bang Theory fanfic! ZOMG! *squee* *throws confetti*

ahem...

This is very entertaining. You captured the personalities of the characters so well I could hear their voices in my head! And you completely nailed Raj! (figuratively at least. ;) You also captured the essence of the show brilliantly. I could see this being an episode without any difficulty!

One criticism: Howard is now married to Bernadette and has been dating/engaged to her for a while now so his crack about asking Lena out... *ducks* ;P

You simply MUST write more Big Bang Theory fanfic. I would be your biggest fan. :)

Thanks for sharing!
OldStoneface chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Awesome. I could hear the characters voices perfectly, and you had me Repeatedly guessing just how off the wall you were going to go here. Win!
Katia0203 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love big bang, and I love this! Is it a one shot or a multi chapter?
Tomasina chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I like it. Very sweet. Usually when I see fanfics bring love interests in from the dreaded Humanities they are some of the worst Mary Sues you can imagine. Your librarian was not only real, you managed to make fun of the Mary Sues at the same time. Good job!
piewacket chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Great job, Virtuella. I could easily follow the dialogue, as you did an excellent job capturing the characters' unique voices. Raj sounded just like Raj and Sheldon was priceless!

The twist about the bad fanfiction was both entertaining and unexpected.

Thank you for an enjoyable read.