Reviews for Jenga
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 7/17
Seriously whati love about your work is even in 200 words you are insightful, witty and leave us wanting more. I love your stuff so much and I am having so much fun rereading it for ooo maybe the third or fourth time.
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIT! :D
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I have a devious grin on my face. You can't see it, but it's there. And you put it there, you and your magical words
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
*Snort* Sure you don't know, Cain. Just keep telling yourself that.
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
BWAHAHAHAHAH! That's great! The only thing that can make this any better is if Ahamo really is aware of what he's doing (and of that, I have no doubt) and continues to string Cain along and play him like a harp. Wyatt, of course, will figure it out, but there won't be a damn thing he can do about it.
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Ooh, DG, did you arrange for Daddy to come in at just that moment? If so, you are NOT playing fair, girl! *snerk* Awesome!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
poor cain, he really can't win? and he was so close! very fun ficlet
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
It was going so well. He found a game he could manage. But now he's nervous around Ahamo. That's sort of a normal reaction for even the bravest man when dealing with the parent of someone you love.

Terrific work. I loved it. Keep up the great work.
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Nooo! But I guess all good things come to an end. I bet that Cain is happy to see the end of it.*snickers* :)

*more snickering* Awww but why so nervous around the Consort Cain? *laughing* And here Cain thought he could win this game.