Reviews for And Hell Followed With Them
i'm not the only one chapter 14 . 6/11
please please please keep writing this 's no other storys like this and if there is they suck,i wanna know what happens with murphy and merle, and if they notice he doll hanging off conners belt. i just want them to reunite
wolf'sraingreatestfan chapter 14 . 5/22
Oooo I love it but I do have a question... What happened to Nellie the horse? you said Conner tied her to a tree... BUT! that's irrelevant I must know how and when the brother get reunited! I must, I must!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 14 . 4/26
Fabulous story. You should definitely continue.
wildanimelover chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
NOO! I want Connor and Murphy to be reunited!
The Black Mage of Phantasm chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Also one more thing I forgot in my last review. The Saints aren't as bad-ass as I remember. Don't get me wrong they are still awesome, but when I think of the saints I think of them guns a blazing killing god knows how many people and kicking asses everywhere they go leaving a blaze of death and destruction in their wake. I know its the apocalypse so there not really focused on killing and taking names but are just trying to make it out alive, but if you could somehow make the saints go all guns a blazing on the zombies or any bad-guys then this story would be elevated from spectacular to awesometacular. I hope your read this and if you do not decide this the story is still amazing.

Keep on writing
The Black Mage of Phantasm
The Black Mage of Phantasm chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
OrganizedInsanity your fanfic is one of the best I have ever read, and let me tell you I have read some pretty amazing fanfics and this is one of the best. You do so much amazing work and I am going to try my best to list most of it. First of, your pacing is amazing. When I read it it never feels to rushed or to slow it feels perfect and that takes skill. Your action scenes are nice, intense and just as smooth as both the Boondock saints and The walking dead. Your character interactions are perfect and they act like the characters they should be if they were in those situations. Also speaking of characters you make them an exact representation of who they are right down to their core, and I can not tell you how many fanfictions I've read were they are not at all in character. The only complaint I have is that you do not have enough action in it but thats just my personal taste, if you think there is enough action then that's fine. So overall this is an spectacular piece of work and while I may wish you update faster, so long as the quailty is just as good or better than it already is take your time, I hate for it to diminish in its awesomeness.
Keep on writing
The Black Mage of Phantasm
Valana chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Interesting story can't wait to see what happen next!
MonkeY.n chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
OMG why stop at the most important part? I'm so eager to see what's gonna happen to Murphy! Please continue!
anigurl28 chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
I have only just discovered this story but i love it. I have been reading fanfiction on this site for a VERY long time. I haven't read too many walking dead fics, just because it honestly hadn't occurred to me to check them out. This story is pretty amazing in my opinion. You seem to have really captured the voices of the saints, without going overkill on the accents. I notice there seems to be a trend of long waits between updates, but that's ok, because i think this one is probably worth the wait. I love this story and hope you will update soon.
-Your new fan, anigurl28.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
Fighting4Fantasy chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
I will not give up on this story! Even though it’s been 5 months!
Please update!
SlyBacon chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
I just found your story and I think its really good. I'd love to read more and I cannot wait until the twins and the Dixon's all meet up.
An Amber Pen chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
And, of course, you haven't updated this for six MONTHS, but I'm going to follow it anyway because it's damn good. Keep writing!
deargoodbye chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
Wish I'd found this story three years from now. ;) I just figure there might be more to it. YOU'RE KILLING ME SMALLS! Excellent story, I seriously can't wait for it to be updated.
duos-deathscythe chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
:) Really enjoying your fic thus far. Can't wait for an update!