Reviews for In the Halls of Hogwarts
Mistress0fTerror chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Loveit )))
isabel.delatorre999gmail.com chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
Hopefully you write more chapters sooner l really love this story its cute funny and romantic
Dancing-Souls chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Haha so funny just reread it again! :D
thfourteenth chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
HAHAHA prof Snape! Permanently damaging my eyes LOLLLLLL I laughed till my stomach ached! That was hilarious!
ME4427 chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
I thought the argument was really good actually! And the end bit was most amusing!
thewrittenword87 chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
Lmao loved the ending.
Vic chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Åh, det blev ju superbra Elle! Älskar lösenordet haha
RandomReviewer chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Omg... Words can't describe how much I love this story!
ME4427 chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Wow that memory was hilarious...maybe not for them...but for me!
fangirl2fanwoman chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
I'm loving this! I'm often a fan of angst, but it's great to read well written humor balanced with effective plot. I read it all in one sitting!
Loving McGonagal and Snape shipping Dramione, Hermione's secret rebellious behavior, and her banter with Draco.
Not typically a Ginny fan, but I'm liking her so far and the mature resolution she had with Harry.
I miss Blaise and Theo (though I don't ship them with Ginny)! That scene where they corner Hermione in the library was kinda hot. If at all possible, can we see Luna again? An maybe Neville? (Though I don't know where he'd fit.)
Looking forward to your next update!
ME4427 chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
I can't wait for more! It's going to be so funny when they know each other's thoughts!
Athenya chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Chapter 11?
ME4427 chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
I think teachers do a little with some people. I mean it probably depends on the teacher, but generally yes.
Somnus Verus chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Yes, I ship my students all the time! It's so cute when they are in the same class until they break up of course. There is so many things you can do to ship your students too, if I think they could be a cute couple I will arrange the seats so they sit next or near each other. Assign them to group projects together.
ME4427 chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
Amazing! Wow the plot of this is really good! I just loved it! I really can't wait for more. You're an excellent writer! :)