Reviews for A Fresh Start
tin-a-holic chapter 9 . 7/21
Oh my where is cain going-and after they just got on a first name basis! ;)
tin-a-holic chapter 8 . 6/2
Ooooo. ... Where are you leading us? I can't wait for more. I love a good adventure story with a strong smattering of romance. Thanks for sharing!
bookelf chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
I love anything Tinman. Your transitions are a little rough and a Beta Reader would not go amiss.
Your dialogue is great, expressive and very true to the characters. I guess i would say slow down and build the moment.
Shamangirl1 chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
Cliffhangers! NOOOOOOOO!
michelle chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
I love your chapters and whould love to see glitch get his brain back (that would really help in the war with DJ out of comission). The polite genius ambrose would be a really neat love interest for Az too! Thank you so much for writing!
michelle chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
i hope you keep writing, i really love your chapters so far!
Dreamingdreams chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
She came really close to doing it Cain. I think Ahamo is gonna have a fight on his hands too. Because I don't see DG not going to help fight.

She might not leave right then & there to do it. But in the long run she will get there if she feels it is the right thing to do. If they think other wisely they are in for a surprise.

Another great chapter!
Dreamingdreams chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Wow nice kiss between DG & Cain! I think Glitch pointing out that Cain was staring at her bum was priceless. Especially since he start glitching it no less.

I like the whole mouth to mouth conversation between DG & Cain. I think a mixture of Wyatt or Cain would work. Depending on if they want everyone to know that things have changed between them.

Another good chapter!
Dreamingdreams chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Yes maybe getting Glitch's brain put back first would be for the best before a war starts up again.

Hmm interesting it would also be a good way to keep everyone busy taking care of DG & planning for battle instead of searching for who did the shooting. Someone who might also have something to gain by starting another war. On top off having a clear shot of taking out AZ or kidnapping her. I hope AZ will be ok.

Good thing DG realized that Zero would want to take out Cain too if he had the chance.

Great chapter! I wonder what will happen next. :)
Dreamingdreams chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
:) I love DG & Cain argument. Awe come on Cain there probably wasn't that many people in the field. And come on Raw was worth the bite to the leg & you know it Cain. It's just funny that Cain was right about DG & her letting more people loose if he gave her his razor.

Oh no not good Zero on the loose I bet Cain is gonna need DG to distract him so he does just run off to go hunt Zero by himself. Because I am very sure he isn't gonna be happy about him running loose.

I hope Cain will remember he promise to come back after the meeting to finish that argument with DG.

I also hope that they will figure out how to help AZ. And also what is Zero up to besides trying to kill DG...just how did he get & out when he shot DG? Will there be another battle to come...
Dreamingdreams chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Glad DG was able to distract Cain. So he wouldn't leave & try to go down that road again. I'm sure a kiss would have distract him to if you got right down to it.

I like whst
Kristen Sardonne chapter 5 . 8/25/2012 you're thinking of bringing in an evil Cain are you? Believe me, it is so fun to do.
But...he still has a way out of the dark side.
Curious to see how this goes ;)
Dreamingdreams chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
So was that just a dream or was that what really is going on inside of AZ? And who shot DG? And with what that is causing Raw to having such a hard time healing DG.

I think it is great that Cain called her back to him & told her that she mattered to him. Yes :3 I'm glad Cain kissed her. Even if you ended the chapter there.

Nice chapter :) more please soon.
Me chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
I can not believe you ended it there! :0 I 3 this story please write another chapter .… and FAST!
TheDuchessTab chapter 4 . 8/16/2012