Reviews for What A Woman Wants
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
it's the truth though... men listen to formulate a solution to a problem and don't understand the emotional need to rant... sano's got a personal problem and needs to turn down the 'macho'... kenshin just needs to be a little more verbally demonstrative in his affections... i liked it and it was not at all pathetic, men should read it.

just in case you hadn't heard about the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie that's been released in japan and they're planning on releasing it in over sixty countries! or the new manga rewrite it's called 'kinema ban' or the animated rewrite of the kyoto arc called 'shin kyoto hen' (all different stories, kenshin is depicted as less silly and a bit more serious).

if you plug in the following code in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers for the live action movie:

yaLOPVAuJs4

enjoy! -there are english subs on youtube for the trailers if you look for them it's just that that was the only one with all seven character portrayals in one video.

a pleasure,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
This story made me smile. The funny thing is I think every girl who read this knew why the girls reacted the way they did. It's so funny how we miss communicate and don't understand what the other sex is thinking. Good oneshot!
Houtori chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
“What a woman really wants… is no more or no less than to be understood, to be respected and to be loved….”

Well-written work, and yes, I so agree with the above statement!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
What a sweet way of laying out a battle of the sexes!

I found the gentle humor and frustration you gave the men very endearing. I wish you would follow up with an epiphany for them!
Engel Star 13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
No of corus not, U did not insulut a man in the making of this story, i think that it was really reall well done! _

And i don't think that its pathetic 2 get ideas when U were just going 2 sleep, Hell most of my stories come 2 me when im in my confortable bed

with 5 pillows, (But did not need 2 know that)

Great 1-shot!

P.S. Would U R&R my stories PLEAE!
signourney chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I think this is really great and that you should continue. I wanna know what happens! *nods*
Cherry Chibi chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
That was all so true! It was a great fic and very meaningful.
Karina Kineshi chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Personally, I'd really like to see a continuation to this. You summed up the way that women and men feel down to a tee. I can totally understand Kenshin's frustration even more so than Aoshi's and Sanosuke's though. Please, do write a sequel that has the women showing their men what they want. A chapter for each coupling maybe? *smiles* And don't be afraid of crazy ideas: those are the most interesting ones. Keep on writing!
infinite nemo chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Þ I didn’t get to read all of your fic 1 b/c my comp is acting stupid- well, I read most of all of it… la, nevermind… but 2 because it’s so frustrating to see how dense all the characters are romantically. Or relationship wise. Just as one of my “friends” and I are communicatively retarded or just stupid when it comes to the two of us, the same can be said for all the couples in rk… which is why, I think, (a little- besides the fact that everyone loves it) people write fanfics! To finally get what should have happened out there (with different variations and ratings…) otherwise, your fic was insightful and I think you did what you set out to very well.
Kamimura Kaoru chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
hmm...

maybe u should cont. on letting Kenshin and gang know what a women wants... dun you think so?.. anyway a good job done.. )
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Ok, now that ffnet is working again, here's my review: Your one-shot fic was great! It really sums up the differences in men in women. Like they say, men think, while women feel. I like the way you expressed the women's feelings. Kaoru needing security, Misao wanting to be heard and Megumi wanting to be appreciated. Thanks for sharing this ficcy with us._
rebecca chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Hello there! This is great! The men were so clueless...grrr...) Anyway, I like the way you made the insights of the women. It does not only apply to the women and men in Rk but also it applies to us. ) I hope you make a sequel or continuation...I don't know...maybe about how them men found out what the women wanted. ) Ja!