Reviews for The Scorned Son
I like the story in a way, but at the same time I just can't keep reading when everything is going wrong and nothing right. Sometimes I can handle doom and gloom, but there just isn't anything to soften the blow for me. I can easily see your logic and i think it is kinda cool how you characterized Hiruzen and your reveal of Konoha's incompetence, traitors, etc. but at the same time I like Naruto, the Sandaime, and Konoha in general and I just can't keep reading when I'm not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck with your story.
rfec002 chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
ohh damn... I have to say that this is one of the most crude and well-written fic I've seen. Anyway I'm impressed and even would say that is nearly as good as a novel. You have changed the future of many characters without the destruction of the main story in the meantime. I'm looking for your next update. Good luck.
Auraius chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
This is a fantastic story. Even though some of my favorite characters die, the way you have re-imagened the plotline and exposed major plot issues is wonderful. Choza for Hokage was a big surprise too!
Ecomadness chapter 9 . 8/23/2016
Very interesting story hope its continued someday.
pawelx321 chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
Great, dark story. I like the faction plays and purge. Yes, I always taught, that evil!Sarutobi is too much, but the fact is, he was slipping, he should've never be elected for the second time.
rogueofstorms chapter 9 . 7/4/2016
It's a shame this is basically abandoned - I love the premise and seeing such a different Sasuke has been awesome.
HellLani chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
Hiatus or no. You are one of my favourites. I reared you when i'm read too many of horrible non-logical stories. Thank you for your hard work.
snowgem chapter 5 . 3/5/2016
I'm really enjoying this fic. Every character's decision is so sensible and logical that it makes me realise just how batshit insane some things in canon Naruto were. The new composition of Team 8 is a great idea, and I'm looking forward to see them achieve their potential under Kurenai! This fic was compelling from the start, and your rendition of the characters makes them all very sympathetic characters. Thanks for posting this! :)
Luana LS chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
I really like your Sasuke and the changes you brought to Konoha. Your choice Kage was wonderful, too.
diegokpo30 chapter 9 . 2/10/2016
Ya pasaron mas de 2 aƱos y medio, me encanta esta historia, podrias actualizar, es de las mejores no la dejes asi como asi, por favor actualiza pronto.
Tamani chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
Love this story, amazing work! So much of this I could fan girl over as it is really formidable! I hope that one day you continue writing this and that if you still have family matters and work have all toned down
Blitzstrahl chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
Killing Kakashi and Naruto you wrote yourself into a wall the year 3 hiatus isn't hard to understand.
Blitzstrahl chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
The situation has gone overboard in it's bleakness lol.
Blitzstrahl chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
Well if anything I doubt Zetsu won't miss a Sharigan being put up for bidding on the black market since he/it has clones in every village, town, city et cetera, et cetera. He'll inform the rest and Obito would shortly have his errant Sharigan back.
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 1/24/2016
Kakashi is killed by a scrub like Zabuza, but yet Sakura survived...lame.