Reviews for The Scorned Son
ThousandMastery chapter 4 . 3/8/2018
I can't imagine the words 'teamwork' between kiba naru and Saku. Really should've sent them back Kakashi...
ThousandMastery chapter 3 . 3/8/2018
Ch3 proves just how much of a necessity edgy!Sasuke is to Naruto and Konoha. Bravo!
Mike chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
Quite well done, a pity it was abandoned.
Also, I'd say 'or Uchiha Sasuke and Rational Thinking' would sum it well. ;)
May also say that this predicts a general loss of competence we now see around us in real life...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2018
Noooooo! I wanted Kakashi to be his teacher
Ina-Hina chapter 5 . 12/11/2017
I know you haven't updated in years, but I'd like to say Kiba is the true hero of this story what a brave boy who didn't deserve nothin'
ShisuiOfDaBodyFlick chapter 9 . 11/26/2017
Please update soon!
Love this story
Luizals chapter 9 . 11/22/2017
I was so curious!
God is Gracious chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Poor Sasuke. I can see how the constant sucking-up would get annoying.
harkthe chapter 9 . 5/26/2017
I love the ripples in this story. Someone actually decided to do something and all of a sudden they need to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2017
choza is too badass
guesf chapter 6 . 5/4/2017
i'm kinda proud of kiba? i mean, yea, he didn't flee when kakashi told them to, but he's the reason sakura and naruto survived.

and i like how you don't protray him as the arrogant, reckless, and annoying kiba that most fanfiction writers do. you portray him as someone loud, but can be reliable and cares about his teammates a lot, like in canon
honeybuddhachips chapter 5 . 5/4/2017
i really like the fact that danzo was caught, just because sasuke told koharu and homura that he didn't want to have useless teammates

butterfly effect, fuckers
ReversedAngel chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Looking pretty great!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
I like the story in a way, but at the same time I just can't keep reading when everything is going wrong and nothing right. Sometimes I can handle doom and gloom, but there just isn't anything to soften the blow for me. I can easily see your logic and i think it is kinda cool how you characterized Hiruzen and your reveal of Konoha's incompetence, traitors, etc. but at the same time I like Naruto, the Sandaime, and Konoha in general and I just can't keep reading when I'm not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck with your story.
rfec002 chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
ohh damn... I have to say that this is one of the most crude and well-written fic I've seen. Anyway I'm impressed and even would say that is nearly as good as a novel. You have changed the future of many characters without the destruction of the main story in the meantime. I'm looking for your next update. Good luck.
345 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »