Reviews for A Family Affair
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
Ok I've read this whole story, and found it DELIGHTFUL! :D
However, I HAD to comment on this particular part, because I love how you portray Grunt here, especially with his words about needing elders for their brains, not their speed. That really showed everyone's favorite baby krogan growing up, and I have to say: I abso-freaking-lutely LOVED it. .

love
Arcane Student chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
This story was amazing, I love the detail you put into everything, the culture, the relationships, and the personalities. I especially liked the little Grunt story outtake. I hope you continue to write such great stories!
rozenmaiden234 chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Okay. Words cannot even describe how amazing this is. You captured their characters SO perfectly, it was like reading cannon material. Shepard and Vakarian is my all time favorite pairing, and this really brought all of my hopes and dreams about them to life. I hope you never stop writing because you are a GOD among writing in my books.
Mordinette chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
I really enjoyed this story; it was nice to see them live their lives after the war.
Mordinette chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
I loved this chapter! I hope Livia will come around. :)
Mordinette chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Aww, the geth! Yay!

"We the geth appreciate your continued survival." - LOL!

I also loved how Victus and Miranda try to help her. :)
Mordinette chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I've just started to read this story and I'm loving it already! It gives me a lot of warm and fuzzy feelings and I can't wait to read the rest. :)
honeybadgerwrath chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
I loved this all, I really did, but oh man I loved Grunt's chapter the best.

Not to lessen the impact of any of the other chapters but now I'm a little too busy squeeing over Grunt and being happy there's a chapter devoted to his offscreen adventures. Grunt doesn't get near enough love.
White Ivy chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
I really enjoyed this story and Grunt's POV was definitely my favorite.
Vesperka chapter 15 . 10/20/2012
Great chapter!
Candle in the Night chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
Nice to see you back after a while. Grunt has matured a lot in this since 2. Having said that he was only weeks old in 2.

Grunt was probably the most surprising of good characters. When I first saw him, I was iffy on him to be honest, but the reverence he shows Shepard almost reminds me of a parent-child kind of messed up relationship if you know what I mean. Maybe not that but certainly a sense of guardianship.

Nice chapter though.
Emmalyn chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
Haha, that's Grunt! I love his straightforwardness (and many of the other krogans', of course), and you've captured it perfectly here. And the Vakarians' reactions were great, too. XD
Suilven chapter 15 . 10/18/2012
I love Grunt. The whole last section was just awesome.
FINAL BOSS BOKUT chapter 15 . 10/18/2012
oh my god this was you

i read this yesterday on the kink meme becaus ei had been tracking that thread aaaaaahhhh
coda.baillie chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
I loved your story, it was wel thought out. The details were amazing! I loved how you portrayed the wedding. This story made me smile, giggle and I honestly couldn't hope to find a better story.

I am interested to see if you make a story where Shepard and Garrus adopt. That would be awesome. I can already picture the kind of parents they would be.
103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »