Reviews for A Family Affair
Emmalyn chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Okay, so I was trying to wait until I finished this to comment, because I usually hate taking a break in a great fic to type a review, but omg. I laughed out loud at the geth's "get well" note. Like, "We are glad that you are not yet dead." Pfft-! So cute! XD
Catler chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I was pleased to see the quality of your writing in this chapter was just as good as in the first. That last line almost made me tear up.
Catler chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
After reading Homeworlds issue 3 this was just what I was looking for. When I finished, I apprehensively clicked the chapter list button to see how much more there was, and was delighted to find 13 more entries. Really looking forward to reading all of them!
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
That was so cute! :)
Niamh St. George chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Finally finished! I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this, and how much I enjoyed - in particular - the... the *happy* of it. After the events of the game, it was nice to read something that had a much more relaxed pace that was a whole lot less life-or-death. In particular I loved your take on Solana, and wouldn't mind knowing how a conversation between her and James might've gone. I'd hoped Livia would come around, but sadly was unsurprised she didn't. I truly enjoyed your take on Garrus' family, and really loved the vision you gave us of its inner workings. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :)
XxDreamWalker chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
*Starts to tear up*
Why does this have to end?

I loved it
LOVED!
TGee chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
I loved every minute of this! Thank you.
Candle in the Night chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
This was a really nice story, well done.

It was good to see most of the crew, a shame there was no interaction between Shep and Wrex but hey ho. I was genuinely sad at the mention of the dead, but that's a testament to your good writing style. It was touching.
Rokubi chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
I really enjoyed this, from start to finish. Great job! .
CyanB chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
This is a good ending, closure but with with enough left open to spawn more stories.

Well done!
Candle in the Night chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
I'm glad you let her join, reading this, I think Shepard needs this, not just for herslef, but also for the good of the story. I'm already looking foward to the scrum of old friends in the reception!
C. Dawgz chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
I like it. I like it a lot. You do a really good job with Garrus' family, and your dialogue between Shepard and Garrus has a lot of pop to it.
CyanB chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
Ta-da indeed! Simple and powerful.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
awesome story! i can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012