Reviews for A Family Affair
Candle in the Night chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Excellant! But instead of making a whole different fic, why not just continue this with the story arc? Or is the time gap to big for you to feel comfortable?

A very nice story nonetheless, I've enjoyed reading it very much.
flyingphoenix51 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Really love this story. How did you come up with Garrus' dad's name? Just curious. Thanks and keep the chapters coming!
Candle in the Night chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I wonder what happened to the last Councillor. Died when the Reapers seized the citidel? Just out of interest, what did this Shepard choose regarding the ending? I thought destroy at first but the geth are here and now I'm not so sure.
LdyRapture chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Can't wait to read more. Excellent work!
Thunz chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I loved this when I read on UJ. Still love it.
CyanB chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Oh, I really like this chapter. Several of the other FF have it with Shepard being shown off with the Alliance, I like the fact she's getting to recuperate with the turians. I can think of few better places to hold off the press than a turian ship. :)

As of the geth collective, be careful for what you ask for!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
It's really good. I hope you gonna make more soon :)
servantofclio chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
To the anonymous reviewer who thinks Shepard seems OOC: I don't really want to get into a debate in the comments, but I can't respond to you through personal message. There's a line in the story in which she thinks she's better off where she is than dealing with bureaucracy and the media. Some other issues will be dealt with in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Good start, and I'd like to see more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Shepard seems to be more than a little out-of-character here. The turians have practically taken her hostage, did not inform the Alliance of her status, she herself is practically Vakarian patriarch's prisoner! Honestly, it reads like Garrus sold her into slavery. That, or a prisoner of war. Which is an act of war towards human Alliance. (And a huge gesture of disrespect to their allies and admiral Hackett at the very least). I wonder, did Garrus's father even understand what a risk that is? Kidnapping Shepard and risking war with humans while Palaven is still a smoking ruin and turian fleet faces a long way home and likely cannot survive without extensive repairs and help from the humans? And Shepard takes it all very calmly. Meekly, even. She doesn't ask for access to communications, doesn't ask to be taken to Earth(where Ashley, Hackett and most of surviving ME2 squadmates are) or to a human ship. What gives?
Rokubi chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
lol Garrus' dad popped the question to her. I'm really interested to see where this goes.

I always wondered why did Bioware have Garrus talk about his family for three games yet we never met them. I really thought when he said that they were missing that it would be a side mission to head back to Palaven to save them.

Anyways, hope to see more soon. .
Candle in the Night chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Interesting stuff! I have to admit I like the premise to this story; Shepard alive, Garrus missing, the Vakarian family heavily involved. Yes, I like this set up a lot. Good luck with progessing it!
CyanB chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is a lovely start. I hope there is more to come.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7