Reviews for The Return of DrDanger
4ElementGirl chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
This is really good and i'm liking the story, but it's a little rushed. extend and elaborate the future chapters with more details and please update soon.
fantasylunargirl chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
I'm having a bit of trouble keeping upwith the story, could you simplify it a tad.
fantasylunargirl chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
This is starting to sound a little bit familar
fantasylunargirl chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
As I recall they only gave up their powers for 12 hours not 24
If I know Rikki Dr Denman should watch out
EpicFantasyStories chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I like the idea of this story but its not very original. I can find many stories like this on fanfiction. Maybe if you added something new to spice it up? Im just trying to give some suggestions :) and also try adding more deatils to each chapter. Other than i like the story far. Just maybe add something unique that we havent read on fanfiction before :p
Lilypel chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Oh. Um... Wow. This seems a lot like my story. Maybe I am just being paranoyed but a lot of points in you story seemed very similiar to mine. Well, it seems like a good story. It seems to be moving a bit too quick, I think. Maybe you should try to slow things down. And you use a lot of dialogue but not much description in between it. It is almost like reading a script. Keep writing! That is the best way to get better :)
MagicMaker494 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I am MagicMaker494's friend... I know this sounds lame but I don't have an account. But I love the story it keeps me on the edge of my seat!