Reviews for Equilibrium
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
The way Korra said, 'I want to get this city back into balance more than anyone... to honor my own legacy.' was a ripple of the first episode! Love it!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
The pace of the story is good; I like how you mentioned the chakras.
Indicud chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Great chapter ! The whole feel to it is magnificent
Update!
hobytla1 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
This is story so far is lovely. A lot of parts of it almost read like poetry. I especially love the part where she moves around in the circle from element to element, where you talk about the differences between each element as well as how they flow into each other. It seems like you have been observing the scenes in the show very carefully because your description of each element really matches the movements we see in the show as well as incorporating some of your own meaning.

It's nice to read a story that focuses on Korra's character development and spirituality- and not just her romantic relationships. (Though I did like the interaction between her and Mako.) I can relate the struggles she feels in this between fear and trust, between wanting to fulfill her obligations and needing rest.

My only criticism is that I thought your use colons and semi-colons went a little overboard. That could just be part of your style, so it's probably a matter of taste.

I would definitely like you to continue writing this and I'm putting it on story-alert so I can get updates.
yoseriahippie chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
EXcelent! well written, amazing way of portraying the avatar circle and state. Can't wait to read more! Keeo it up, and good luck!
Drakyndra chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Oh, I like this. Introspection and hints of plot and character stuff. And the prose is lovely.
Rogue2k7 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow, this is really good so far. It's a nice introspective into things that the ending didn't really touch upon. I also like all the little things that you put in this (Tahno, Asami's sharp look at Mako, the implications of the scene at the cliff, etc.)

Well, I hope you can continue with this fic. It's nice to see something that isn't shipping.
Indicud chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow Bice start and everyone was in character. Please continue and honestly this deserves more reviews than any other fic under "Legend of Korra" if I was a mutated freak I'd give you eight thumbs up. Sadly I only have the two
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
ooo...intense.

Continue please. Unless this is a oneshot...