Reviews for Sands of Time
ANON chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
I didn't like this. I normally go with the phrase, "If you have nothing nice to say than don't say anything at all" but I can't hold my tongue on this. There was literally no point to this story. I hate it. And I regret reading it. Don't worry you arrogant shit, I'm not going to ask you for a sequel. You shouldn't write anymore is all I'm saying.
Saramagician chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
Oh! It was very interesting! I liked it!
Kore-Proserpina chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
The headmaster being slytherin was a great twist! I was hoping to see more of the relationship between snape and Harry, but I assume you didn't get around to writing the sequel?
anaraz chapter 17 . 9/18/2011
good idea but the fic could be better .
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 17 . 10/29/2010
The end? Noo there has to be more. What happens next? Is Hogwarts rebuilt? Is, was, that the real Dumbledore, or is he someplace else being held captive? Is he who shall not be named dead? Inquiring mind need to know!
attyfan chapter 17 . 6/13/2009
Fascinating story. Thank you for writing it.
White Wyrsa chapter 17 . 6/9/2009
)I made no doubt about him.

Magical, thank you for great story!
White Wyrsa chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
Lol. I jumped.

Well, I can quite see why pupils are wary of PM.

- Erm.. Professor...

- Thirty points from Hufflpuff. Yes?
honore chapter 17 . 12/21/2008
Ok...Intersting. I liked it, though I feel like all was not resolved. I can live with that because everything is not always answered in real life. So, Thanks
JM0RIARTY chapter 17 . 11/5/2008
who had red hair? thats the big question, isnt it? who is that man back in the chamber of rest I wonder...

somehow its a sad end, we dont know about Tommys end for sure and we just know Hogwarts is destroyed and thats sadly for sure,

but I like that story as confusing as it was at some points... in the end it cleared up xD

Mondy
llluga chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
well um i don't really get the story somehow... dumbledore as heir of slytherin? dumbledore being a enemy in the story? weird... that is unless i misunderstood stuff... but anyway i still enjoyed reading it!
Double Spell chapter 13 . 6/15/2008
*Next chapter: The full explanation, and…well, let’s just say that things get a bit more interesting…*

-O.O MORE interesting? -faints- lol
magdilen chapter 17 . 4/30/2008
An intersting idea, but ultimately you didn't convince me to take the story seriously. It was still worth reading.
Inconsequential chapter 17 . 4/9/2007
Brilliant! You are my new favorite fanfiction author. Somewhat egotistically, I consider that a high honor. Also, I have friends at your university... (mentioned in another fic).

Cheers,

S.S.
NNF chapter 17 . 3/3/2007
...beware the lemon drops...

*cough* er, now I'm confused. *punches head* I swear I'm not as dense as Ron... I swear I'm not as dense as Ron...

So... is Slytherin actually dead? Or just sleeping forever? Or is he currently sleeping until he is 'awakened' into being the next headmaster/taking over another headmaster's body?

Or is Harry cursed like Slytherin now? Or was that potion simply meant to screw with his memories but nothing else? Or, is Harry doomed to be the next host of Slytherin?

It is rare for a fanfiction to make me think so hard at something! Kudos! I applaude your wonderfully dramatic style!