Reviews for Leo, the Mob and the Baby
Joanne N. Grey chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
It's not lame, it's really cute. The title, meh, but the story, I like.
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Great job on this one shot, it was cute keep up the great work and keep on writing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
This is so sweet. I love your dialogue for when Leo talks to the baby, very kind and sweet :) And Raph's protective "who hit you?" XD i laughed when Leo replied "that tree...beat it up for me"
TMNT Loving Leo chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
This is a very funny fix and I love it so dang much! Definitely a fav!
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Darling, darling, darling story! Love the humour and fluffy banter.
TheLadyOfSouls chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I liked your other story better. They definitely should have kept the baby.
DemmCounterfeitBandits chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL! !
Sciencegal chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I love Leo's lines in this. I just found myself engrossed in the short, thanks to him. And his relieved laugh when he knew the mob guys sealed his rescue...! I could just picture it! My favorite line was when Leo blamed the tree for his head injury and asked if Raph was going to beat it up for him. It just had me grinning.
Catalina Waters chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
It wasn't lame, i liked it. :)
Aroa S. Quadrale chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Its freaking adorable! I would so give that tree a good kick for you Le! After all Ibet the others diddnt leave any of the mobsters to whack XD
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This story is so not lame. It's awesome, and I really liked it, especially how Mikey wanted to keep her. Good thing they didn't though. Nicely done on this little story. I loved it.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
MissGalactica chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awww thats adorable! :D Children are so precious and sweet! :) Even if sometimes they can have tantrums they make up for it! :) This fic is really sweet though! I hope I can find more like this out there in the big world of fanfiction ;D
Thanks for sharing!
MissGalactica
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This made me smile Thanks for writing it! :D
Blue Rose Kelly chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is awesome I love this, and who knows with the mother dead they may keep her. Are you planning to add to this, do you have any more like this? This is too cute.
honkytonk-babe3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
That was so frikin cute! they should totally keep her! i really loved this story and i hope youll change your mind about it bein a one-shot.