Reviews for The Other Side
kieli13 chapter 7 . 3/9/2015
I really love this story and hoping you haven't given up on it! Amon is so mysterious and I have suspicions that Korra could be the informant but, maybe not the Avatar.. Please update soon! :)
Huntingal5568 chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
Will you please update soon? Im writing a story similar to this. Its on wattpad called an unlikely friendship. Im using ANYTHING youve written. I LOVE this story
bloomsburry chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
OMG! This story is awesome! Please update or I'm going to die without knowing what happens next.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
*updated: 2013*

...

*UGLY SOBBING*
Lexo-Mancer chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Nicely done
Guest chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
So i have a question... are Korra/Kanna gonna get together? o.o because i hope its going that way. :D i'm a total Amorra Fanatic
Miss Pibbles chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
It's a shame that you haven't updated in so long, because I really love this story! You've done a great job, and I can't wait to read more if you decide to finish it :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
This story is sooo wonderful! I reaaally reaaally hope you finish it :)
xLunaAngelWarriorx chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
omg thus story is brilliant so far! Update! I demand an update! Ahahaa :D XD XX
0Chrissie0 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Ahhhhh! I want more of this story! I really love your little spy Korra! Can't wait for an update!
ARKOS.THEREFORE I WIN chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Post ASAP. I love it.
ARKOS.THEREFORE I WIN chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
I'm sure there were real people like Teru. Good guys and girls who are fighting on the "bad" side for a perfectly good reason. I mean if the "good" guys did some thing terrible to me I would fight them to. It's kind of scary and sad, nice people caught in the middle of two extremes and just pick the losing side. *sigh* it really is depressing. There might be a really nice guy who was fighting for the Confederates. And just because of that he was labeled as "bad" or "evil". Some can say when we die we go to hell. Others might say we're already there. ( I came up with that. Pretty wise in my opinion. And true. )
ARKOS.THEREFORE I WIN chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
I love the story. Keep writing. I'll keep reading. Deal ? Good because you have no choice. :). )
Christa chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
I liked it but was it finished? :(
Lea Andrews chapter 7 . 8/7/2013