Reviews for Grimferno
WishStar chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Awsome this is hands dow the best level up story you are amazing I hope you do a part two this. Or just rewrite the show your character your story is better then the show it's self you kept the character as them self but show more dept of them. If you do deside to do a seriouse then add Ella as a good side oc to help them out she was my favorite of the Oc she really be good in the show itself
WishStar chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Not only this is well writen and very creative but I love your oc Ella is on heck of gal
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Oh my god that was one of the best fanfictions i have ever read. You are a great writer and have a amazing imagination.
TealCrystalCAT chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
This story was perfect. I loved Ella. I loved Dante being a hero. I loved the weird relationship between Dante and Angie. I loved it so so so much.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Oh my glob. This story is so incredibly good. Your characterizations are spot on, which is so refreshing. Plus, PLUS! you have original characters that are well rounded, fleshed out, like-able, and not even close to Mary Sues, which seems to be rare within this small fandom. Seriously, I hope you write more, both for the Dante/Angie lover within me, but also just because you have obviously got a hold on the characters and your writing is fantastic. Definitely one of, if not the best, writer of the fandom.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
love it! the sweetest coolest and first ever level-up fanfic i ever read. im very happy this was me first

p.s. my name is cryptvo keeper
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Good gravy, this is a lovely story. Characterizations are spot on, you've got Dante's voice down. The story and the introduction of the new characters are great, interesting story and new characters that are fleshed out and endearing, not a mary sue in sight! Ugh...just lovely. I sincerely hope you write more stories, you're easily the best writer for this decidedly small fandom.
Emilys06 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
All I can say that this is amazing story.
I was disappointed that Angie and Dante forgot everything, but still well written and awesome ending.

I look forward to your other Level Up fanfic, if you will be writing other.

I love how you write this story, it is perfect. It is like I am watching on tv instead of reading.
abstractpatterns chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
DUDE! just read the entire fic and i loved it!

it always amused me that Dante and Angie always like people that are BASICALLY them. i mean seriously, Philburt is like Dante without the braces.

the fic came together very well (: awesome job and hope to read more from you ... hopefully a DAngie C:
BrokenBridge chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I loved it.

Out of all the OC characters Fred and Ella where my faves. Oh and I thought Joe and Ella where so totally adorable.

And of course I loved the Dangie-ness :{D.

I couldn't help but laugh when Max keep ignoring Wyatt's call cause I could totally picturing him doing that on the show.

I almost started crying when Dante died in the game but I was happy when he ended living when they came back throught the portal.

'Sir Bickle' the dog was adorable.

But what I liked the most was how you switched between the characters POVs cause I don't think this story would have the same awesomeness it had if you hadn't of included the OCs and Joe's(since he is not a OC) POVs.