Reviews for Bang Bang
Wow. Loved it.
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Amazingly done!
ditzie-blonde chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Well written as always. Never thought about the ethical dilema that Emily must have faced when she was undercover and I suppose there might have been something in her brief that she must keep Ian alive at all costs, although what she did this time was out of love. Interesting conflict between duty and love.
radioactive460 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I always knew that Emily would have had to do some bad things as Lauren Reynolds, but for some reason, killing a cop never came to mind. That is just brilliant and brutal! I loved the line "Lauren still wasn't home. Emily was barely even home." I think I've said this before, I love the complexity of Emily and Ian and you capture it so well. Well done!
FashionableRaid chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
OMG 3333 you had me scared there for a second. I thought she'd shot Ian and I was like ASDFGHJKL;'! good job though! :DD

p.s. i love you forever for not killing Ian :P
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was awesome. I love it. I'm a bit ashamed to admit though, that I can't remember what I prompted. Either way, it was still wonderful. Thank you!
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I'm impressed, I've been seeing a lot of Ian/Emily stories and they have all seemed similar but this was different and unique. I loved it!
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012