Reviews for Shattered Delirium
narusasuforever1 chapter 8 . 4/7
UPDATE NOW!
Natalia chapter 8 . 2/5
I Love this story! ive read it twice, but why wont you update? its sooooo good! i really super wish that you would continue on with it!
Rebal chapter 8 . 1/9
this amazing can't wait to read more
Lord-Cas chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Please continue this story it is so great! I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
I know that you've probably given up on it, but it's such a good story! PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING THIS!
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
The last time you updated this was 5 months ago,so I'm guessing you've left it alone, which is a pity because this is a really good story. Well done!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
I love this story it is so well written!
annettechanelle1 chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
this is sooooo good! ive read all of it tonight! its awesome! great job! i love how tony and bruce are best friends! theyre my two favorites! and i just love the story! and i like how the only relationships in there were pepper and tony, because i dont like the slashs of one of the male team members with another male team member... so thats good that you did what you did! good job! update soon please!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Oh poor boys! Can't wait for more!
:D
impressed chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
whoa, this is an awesome story! i'm so glad it was recently updated. hope to keep checking back for the next chapters, i'm in such suspense! thanks for posting, this has been a great read so far :)
Chikara-san chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Ooh. I'm just now finding this fic, and I'm intrigued. I can't wait to read more and find out how the rest of the team finds Steve and Bruce. Both of them are being so brave right now!
MikiMouze16 chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Just read it all! Keep I up!
Wanderingidealism chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Oh god!please let thor ake them burn!
A Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Oooooh! I can't wait to read what happens next!
I also can't wait to see if the team gets there before "the general" or not!
Keep writing!
Merlin-Herondale chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Love the story-and actually forgot about it during your very long break-please update it soon, its really good!