Reviews for Contact High
brennanslust chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Wow! Amazing scene and well written!
blue1orange chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Fantastic. It's really hot for these three to be together. Hot dialogue painted great images. You should write more like this.
Thanks.
purplangel chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This is pure brilliant SmutTy HotNessSss! Thank U.
Ceetee chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I know it has been ages, but you reallllly need more Castle/Beckett/Natalie stuff haha
inLUVwithSEX chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
have u ever had a threesome because that sounds like the voice of experiance
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
How did I miss this story before? Maybe I wasn't being brave enough to read M last year- but this is super sexy, and fun! I love to read them sexy and happy together - and adding Natalie is all good
Netsrik1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Wow
megshells chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Good GOD, this is...scorching. Like, nuclear hot. I think there's a cold shower calling my name. WHEW.

(Oh, and you yourself said this wouldn't be the last of these tales...don't be a tease, now!)
Pop-2-more-buttons chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow! Thats even hotter than the first story with Natalie Rhodes. Im still thrilled to read it the third time now so excited I got. I like your writing style.
airbefore chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I keep coming back to this one, Heather. I need moar. MOAR I SAY.
CastleCrazie chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I'm... ummm... speechless.
That was hawt!
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow, that was HOT. It was just the right amount of detail too and written so well that although it's smutty, it wasn't tasteless. Would love to read more from this universe!
Aileanor chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Holy...whatsit!

Wow, I seriously love it! I'm glad I read this at home though!

And best of all, I can actually imagine it happening, which is like the litmus test of smut for me!

Please write some more, like, soon!

And now I'm going to go and get a cold glass of water!
bones35 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
What an awesome idea! Hoping there is more!