Reviews for Fire Warm
makoandkorra chapter 1 . 7/6
This is a cute story
ThouArtLove chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Aw. They are so cute together and I love how you wrote their strong chemistry. :)
korra chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
i am 13 but i love this it is awesome very good you should make more ok and this is my favrote show and my name is korra thats why i like this show because we are like the same person and stuff but this is awesome
fooboo24 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Love this, so so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Good job! You write beautifully.
Kittymama12 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow. That was so. so. SO AMAZING! I love the way you described their relationship. Wonderful!
hamm3rheart chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love this.
I fucking love this.
I love the way your words described their relationship...my god...
I love you.
Iridaceae chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love this :D especially the metaphors with Mako's hot but cold personality. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Woah... This new fanfiction review thing is cool...
ha... Sorry. about the story:
This is officially the first Legend of Korra. And it was magnificent, amazingly written. I'm still trying to get the character: Mako. He kinda confuses me, you know the steadfast, worrisome type. Ugh, he's way too hot for his own good. The sad thing is that there's like 2K of Fanfics for this fandom... and it makes me mad, even though i know its a new thing.
All we need to do is wait... i guess...
Anyway, I'm not logged in 'cause Fanfiction is giving me problems about logging in. So I'm averting the problem by reading Fanfictions. How noble of me, right?
Well, great story. really, I'm not being sarcastic don't get the wrong idea or anything.
SO. Good job.
Look me up?
Let's cry over sad songs,
Together?
shinigamivc chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
What a great story. You really embodied the characters well! Loved it!
blarglemuffin chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is beautifully written I loved it
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Jesus Christ asdfghjkl this gave me so many makorra feels hkdkhj
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was a great story. I like the way you compared them by their elemental background and their personality. They make such a cute couple. Hope to read more! :D
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow. Just wow. That was the most longest and best discriptive story or thing I have ever read.
Karinta chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
A brilliant story! I love all the similes and metaphors to fire you put in there. Just one thing though. When there is all this wonderful fragrant blue prose, and then a word like "ass" or "clit" barges in, it kind of disrupts the flow of the story.