Reviews for Something Else
Update this RIGHT now :) I loooooovvvvveeeee it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
loved it update son
always.theheartbeat chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Sometimes, I forget just how much I adored this show. I did recently, because I've found myself obsessed with yet another series.
Buuut, then I read this, got that smile on my face (because c'mon. I MISS this a lot) and I got all happy inside because it's The River, and really, there's not much more I need to say other than that. Not to mention... I have an unhealthy obsession for anything Lincoln/Lena. Friendship, romance, whatever. If it's those two, I'm there.
:D So! Apart from that stuffs: I'm interested in reading where this continues to go! I liked that Lincoln did go talk to Lena. Too bad it was more of a one sided conversation, but either way, it's a step forward. Not to mention it led to some new and evil presence with the crew, huh? My mind gives me the hope that maybe Emmet can push through whatever is in him, seeing as he has that magical thing about him. But then what if it goes to another person? Lena's got that mark, but still.
Okay, this is super long. I apologize. :D But really, great start! Iiiii like this.