Reviews for Competition Changes Everything
Lawson227 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
FYI. I still love this story. Just spent the morning rereading it (AGAIN) and thought you should know.
d1x1lady chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
So cute! Some of your lines are just brilliant. Love what you said about him appearing to be the kind of man that would be cool to the touch...You express things exactly as they should be, and keep the characters strong and intelligent. I hate reading romances where the characters are weak and sabotage themselves. There's just no sport in it.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
So glad Carlton stood up for himself and didn't go along with her!
iknowuknow chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
*girly squeal* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO
dragonmactir chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Excellent as always, full of laughs and smiles and hot flashes, now hurry up and write another one! :P
LadyCizzle chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
This fic was awesome and I loved it!
hfce chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Oh man that was hot and I am so glad it turned out well. But I hate that it is the end. :( You need to write more stories girl. :)
Lawson227 chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Um... hmm... well... yeah. It's okay. I guess...

D'UH.

Jeez, woman, this was LOVERLY. From the M-rated parts to the first day back at the office, it was just a lovely, lovely end to a lovely (as usual from you) story.

And this:

"...I would really like it if the paperwork didn't get filled out with little hearts dotting the Is and Cupid's arrows crossing the Ts."

Was just the yummy rich, cream cheese icing on the tasty red velvet cupcake.

And yes, I know I owe you a chapter. Again. Working on it.

In the meantime, TOTALLY loved this! TOTALLY!
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
::squeals:: Is it 'aww' or 'oooo' or 'Glory!'? I forget. I've had a busy past couple of days so I wasn't able to review this or the previous chapter, both of which were fab (duh!). Only bad thing is that it's now over and of course you have to write another. The Pokey Stick is ready, if required. ;)
whimsical-one-ga chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Sorry, really behind on reviews. I've been enjoying this story and can almost see the characters acting it out. You've captured them well, I had to laugh at Shawn's antics during the competition. Always enjoy your Lassiet fics, looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Oh my goodness the last part. I am still breathing hard. LOL! Wow that was hot! Good job on this chapter. Juliet made it clear she is his. :)
Lawson227 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
*le sigh*

I won't lie. I was reading the last section with some trepidation, half-expecting Gus to show up AGAIN.

But you did not disappoint and I loved their talk- loved Lassiter saying he's a permanent kind of guy because that's just so, so... perfectly Carlton.

And as amusing as the spilled-water/sorta kinda kissing in the restaurant scene was, their first REAL kiss was lovely.

Also loved the scene with Shawn- Juliet opening her eyes to a lot (laughed out loud at Carlton saying he'd never been young OR impressionable).

Just a lovely chapter overall where you really captured the three main players perfectly.

AND THEY FINALLY KISSED!
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Oh, Carlton, you silly, insecure, adorable fool. What's she gonna have to do? Rip off her clothes and climb you?

And Juliet, you had better be resolved. Of course, if Gus was being truthful about Shawn getting bigger due to over-eating, I can't imagine Juliet finding him terribly attractive anyway. He's not even attractive in his *current* state of pudgypastiness. Just sayin'.
hfce chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Carlton you sir are an idiot. Really? Come one does she have to hump you in the middle of the office to get you to see she wants you? Sheesh! Great update by the way. :)
Lawson227 chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I want to beat Lassiter with a Nerf bat! Jeez! What is the crazy man thinking?

Wait. He's thinking!

And you're torturing us. Like a torturing thing that tortures.

Which means you're doing a beautifully awesome job.