Reviews for Felled
what evil lurks chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Very nice, and unsentimental.
Sue Pokorny chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
I'm so glad I found this story! Like you I was hooked on this show from the first episode I saw. You did a great job at the characterizations and Elam and Cullen's voices were spot on. The description of the battle was especially well written. I could see the action. Thanks for this!

Sue
cairistiona7 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
*massive jumpy applause* What a terrific story! I've only gotten hooked on HoW during the 2nd season, so I've got some catching up to do as far as fanfic, but what a great find! The h/c was perfect, as was the friendship, and you captured the cadence of the way they talk perfectly. Really, really enjoyed this. I hope you write some more Cullen fic.
ambre gris chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
This was great! Elam and Cullen are very "dynamic duo" and I like the scenario you created to bring them even closer together as friends. I was relieved to read that Elam didn't give up so easily, and I also enjoyed the war flashbacks - everything was very real. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work! :)
Aline G chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Thanks for such realistic dialogue in this and subsequent chapters. I could really hear the voices of the characters. Thanks too for a light touch with descriptive phrasing. Excellent overall!
bitterlimes chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
One of the better hell on wheels fics on the site. So glad you decided to explore the relationship between Bohannon and Elam. We don't get many of htose without dissolving into slash. Hope you write more.
C.I.TigerFan chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Loved it! Very well written. Great dialogue. The dichotomy with these two is so layered. You captured it, girl. Nice job!
smokeyhorse chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Bummed to see this one end because it's pretty much the only HOW fic out there - not to mention its awesomeness! Really enjoyed it. How about that season finale, huh? GUH.
CrashDisaster chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME! :) You realize that now I want you to write another story for HOW, right? haha
rebecca taylor chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
_
rebelintheheart84 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
more please!
Teresa chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I am really, really enjoying this story. Please keep posting. You have quite a gift!
CrashDisaster chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
This chapter was absolutely excellent! I could hear Common and Anson's voices saying each line. so great. I can't wait for the next chapter!
smokeyhorse chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I was just wondering about this chapter last night and hoping it would be up soon! And perfectly, a storm is moving in right as I read it. It was meant to be. :) I'm enjoying this story very much.
EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I love HoW - I'm glad you're writing this too:) You did a great job speaking with Elam's voice. Looking forward to more of this!