Reviews for Prince of Darkness
lol keep thias going its great
Athomas921 chapter 4 . 5/11
i hope you continue this story it is so good i cant wait for it to end.
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
really hates authors that didnt continue their stories. FRUSTRATED. -_-
Dr.D chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
That was fucking awesome u mad into a badass of a person who had a fucked up life in her teen now then into dark powerful person who had no reason to live but walks the earth as if she is a damn as warrior with power to take over the vampire world. Now that my friend is a amazing. I hope u make more in the future because u have got to finish this master piece of fanfiction.
debsel chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
please continue this fic please update i wanne know how it ends!
Hero Dean chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
did she kill all of them or did she die ?
please update the chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
continue please
Eclipsed12 chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Dude...that was intense
FabPezBerry78 chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome i loooooooooooove this fiction continue pleaaaaaaaase great great job and chapter :)
OutProud94 chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
This is so captivating! Truly amazing
Soul-Speaker chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
This is absolutely amazing!
Please continue soon!
jh831 chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
wow, awsome story so far
hope you update soon, your last update was almost a year ago
pm me if you decide to continue it
the white bear chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Holy fucking hell that was amazing holy shit just
... Damn that was awesome my god I hope you update that shit cause that was beautiful.
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
:)(:...well..damn. Bella is...damn.
If I were the Volturi I would pee myself and that's saying something considering they don't urinate.
I didn't even hate Maria so I was slightly sad she died but that means Kate and Bella so I got over it real quick.
Please update this amazing story soon. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
:)(: Bella is seriously the most badass person. Ever. I mean,geez, she can take anything and that confidence and skill are doing beautiful things for her. I love the girl.
One girl against a mob family and she comes out on top. It's cool that the family cares about her now. :)(: