Reviews for Save My Heart
Please wright more
Lol chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
Love you're work
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Look, I'm sure your story is well written, and whatnot, but it does not belong on this site. Regardless of the fact that Rags was your inspiration. There is a site specifically for One Direction fan fiction, and I suggest kindly that you take your story there.
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 25 . 4/17/2013
Usually I'm not into One Direction fan fics that much, if at all, but this is the exception. Fantastic. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
Weird eondiang
Heavenly-Evealen chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
Stories featuring real people, like One Direction, aren't allowed on this site. I suggest moving this to another site that welcomes it.
FueledByChocolate chapter 25 . 10/10/2012
Please note that the guidelines clearly state that stories containing real people are not allowed here. This includes members of One Direction.

If you want to keep your story as is, you can do a Google search for places that allow this type of content and move this story there. OneDirectionFanfiction, LiveJournal, or a blog are just a few places you could try. If you want to keep it on fanfiction, you can change the names so they're no longer confused with real people.

If you decide to leave it here without changing it, your story will be reported for breaking the rules and it may be deleted.
annoontje chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Love it! PLEASE write MMOORREE ? I is soooooooooooooo AMAZING! Love it!
annoontje chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Really AMAZING! PLEASE write MMOORREE ?
IAmALover chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
Glad you updated! Loved it:) great idea I can't wait for the next chapt
Princess Zelda98 chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Awesome story by the way!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Mmmhm :) great job
CoriHoran chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
this story has to do with rags b/c rags was half of my insperation...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
What does this have to do with Rags