Reviews for Convenience
Adriene SC chapter 12 . 8/13
I cried alot with this fic.
But is a really good fic!
I love how you put everything together and I totally love the Sterek.

This was really really good!
Im glad I found this fic!

May the pizza be with you!
leeluluirty chapter 9 . 6/3
This chapter kind of confused me, first they have to get a surrogate, and then Stiles is suddenly able to carry the children himself? I kind of thought them having to get a surrogate would imply he couldn't get pregnant. I still liked the chapter though, love Stiles and Derek having their own little Hale babies :D
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 2/5
Lol did he name his son Martin after Lydia Martin . Ahahahah that is hilarious. Then again stiles did worship Lydia.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 2/5
Well stiles gained a baby Isaac I guess his dream of kids running around is fulfilled, even if said kid is his age.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 2/5
Oh Derek . He needs a hug from stiles. The home issue. Ouch.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 2/5
Lol double daddies in this chapter. I wouldn't be surprised if Melissa was the next to inform him she knows. Oh sheriff ... With a son like stiles he is probably desensitized to the spontaneous events.

Nice way of dealing with Chris.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 2/5
Lol the guest. Nice. Caught his characterization perfectly.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 2/5
Lol nice shameless stiles. Hmm so maybe that was sexual tension between them all this times . Lol he is gonna love riding in the car now.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 2/4
Lol Derek nice reply. Ahaha .
lizzysakura21 chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
QAQ this ending is just too perfect, I loved this story
blackbloodywolf chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
loved it~
MeAwakeAtNight chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
i really liked this fan-fiction and i know it sounds weird and wrong but you have to admit there is a smudge to bromance between Martin and Andrew! i love this fic sooo muck i wish there was more to read #Sequel hahaha... please.
BenjyLovesCloud chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
Shoulda made some Andrew/Martin
blackboymagic chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
...that escalated quickly...
beccak2012 chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
I think I cried five times while reading this. I love this story. Great job :')