Reviews for Convenience
KarineB chapter 1 . 11/8
This is amazing!
I loved it
Havane 31 chapter 2 . 9/11
Well that was OOC... and not what I was looking for.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
The way you have written Derek and Stiles, kinda reminds me of my boyfriend and I. Having the bad past behind us, and one never innocent as ever, and going through life together, having spats and cuddles. Sweet 'I love you's and the hottest kisses, that literally the thought gets one of us horny as fuck. He the most lovable gentle giant, and myself, with rape and trust issues, are getting through everything together, him learning he is Pansexual, me getting through Narnia and trying to figure out how to tell my parents I gender neutral, it hard but us to pandas are getting trough it together.
Adriene SC chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
I cried alot with this fic.
But is a really good fic!
I love how you put everything together and I totally love the Sterek.

This was really really good!
Im glad I found this fic!

May the pizza be with you!
leeluluirty chapter 9 . 6/3/2016
This chapter kind of confused me, first they have to get a surrogate, and then Stiles is suddenly able to carry the children himself? I kind of thought them having to get a surrogate would imply he couldn't get pregnant. I still liked the chapter though, love Stiles and Derek having their own little Hale babies :D
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 2/5/2016
Lol did he name his son Martin after Lydia Martin . Ahahahah that is hilarious. Then again stiles did worship Lydia.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 2/5/2016
Well stiles gained a baby Isaac I guess his dream of kids running around is fulfilled, even if said kid is his age.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 2/5/2016
Oh Derek . He needs a hug from stiles. The home issue. Ouch.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 2/5/2016
Lol double daddies in this chapter. I wouldn't be surprised if Melissa was the next to inform him she knows. Oh sheriff ... With a son like stiles he is probably desensitized to the spontaneous events.

Nice way of dealing with Chris.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 2/5/2016
Lol the guest. Nice. Caught his characterization perfectly.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
Lol nice shameless stiles. Hmm so maybe that was sexual tension between them all this times . Lol he is gonna love riding in the car now.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Lol Derek nice reply. Ahaha .
lizzysakura21 chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
QAQ this ending is just too perfect, I loved this story
blackbloodywolf chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
loved it~
MeAwakeAtNight chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
i really liked this fan-fiction and i know it sounds weird and wrong but you have to admit there is a smudge to bromance between Martin and Andrew! i love this fic sooo muck i wish there was more to read #Sequel hahaha... please.