Reviews for Convenience
lizzysakura21 chapter 12 . 9/24
QAQ this ending is just too perfect, I loved this story
blackbloodywolf chapter 12 . 7/12
loved it~
MeAwakeAtNight chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
i really liked this fan-fiction and i know it sounds weird and wrong but you have to admit there is a smudge to bromance between Martin and Andrew! i love this fic sooo muck i wish there was more to read #Sequel hahaha... please.
BenjyLovesCloud chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
Shoulda made some Andrew/Martin
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
...that escalated quickly...
beccak2012 chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
I think I cried five times while reading this. I love this story. Great job :')
AwesumBananas chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
That was so sweet yo
XxwithxoutaxwordxX chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
I love it! Great Story!
shikacho1994 chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Oh my lord! I loved it! And to think I almost stopped after chapter 2 (I thought it was just gonna be more pwp with little plot other than sexy camaro times) and then BANG! One of the best Sterek reads to this date. I love the development and the kids. I love Derek's transition emotionally and Stiles as well. Just, bravo.
KitKat71483 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
I was reading this in bed with hubby trying my hardest not to wake him by giggling. Brava! NO
HaylieblueTW chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
i loved this
BrothersMacManus chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Lydia isn't technically a wolf but now at the end of season two Jackson is very much wolf...Despite his sudden disappearance in Season 3...Oh shit I hope I haven't spoiled anything for you.
DancesintheWind chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
I like that Stiles brought up the issue about Derek needing a dresser. I thought the same thing when I read that Derek would just keep his clothes in his duffle.
DancesintheWind chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
I'm glad Derek and the sheriff are in a content accord with each other, and screw Scott!
DancesintheWind chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I love this chapter. I liked how it went from awkward and embarrassing to really hot, I loved Derek and his responses then his suggestion. I'm glad Stiles nodded his head for a demonstration