Reviews for Hero Training -Old Version-
Magykal-guest chapter 10 . 3/15
Noooooo! Why would you stop? You need to continue this! Pretty please? I need it! This is really good! :'(
Magykal-guest chapter 8 . 3/15
We love it cause it's AWESOME! And it's a really good crossover :)
CloudCarnivore chapter 10 . 2/22
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
The villian who furthered character development was probably Ivan Vanko. He didn't really make any long term effect on Iron Man. It could also be the Mandarin. I mean, he practically made Tony a new man.
me chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
I know you did a rewite, I read that too, but this "Hero Training" has an entirely different plot and I really think that it is one you should continue.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
As nice and well-written your new version of this story is I still like this one better because it has the other nations. Do you think you will one day finish it?
Dark Meow Meow Kitten of Doom chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ERMAGERD
Dark Meow Meow Kitten of Doom chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
O.O Alfred donating blood for Steve is my new headcanon.
Dark Meow Meow Kitten of Doom chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Heh. Bitches gonna die.
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
LOL XD The moment I read the " We were just talking to Tony and Steve." sentence I can't help but laugh as I realized that shit it's like HetaOni! Why didn't I realize it earlier?! hahahaha XD Do you, by any chance know that game? If you don't, I greatly recommend it for you to play... It's brilliant! A little emotional though. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
What is the new story called so I may find it?
CatMaz chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
I'll go check it out right now! :)
AvidReader chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT DOWN!
CC.V.RG chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
Sorry, i posted that last review by accident ; I was gonna say that i'm really excited to read the new revised story :) I'm sure it'll be great :D
CC.V.RG chapter 12 . 10/18/2013