Reviews for Sesshoumaru's Twisted Tales
jena-tomas chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Awesome!
Raevyn Blackthorn chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Still the best. You should make one of these were instead of kagome getting mad, she gets livid then busts into tears. I think it would be funny to wath inuyasha squirm while every one else just tries to kill him.
munford chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
This whole thing is just to stupid
wolf girl123098 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
hahahahahahahaha i was ROFL so freakin funny love ur update XDDDDDDD
Wishfull-star chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
lol that was good i loved the hole thing however the fight fucking had to be the best:)
unknownmiko chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I loved growing pains that was crazy how every guy had a mini verison of themselves. just for her to turn around and find out it was just a dream crazy funny. you and your co-writer can come up with some crazy stuff gurl i loved it this was very very strange discoveries funny as HELL :)
xxoikilluoxx chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
XD XD XD now those were hilaious tales right i espically like the first tale and the last one those were funny
xxoikilluoxx chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
XD I love this one too it's was funny it made me almost pee my pants laughing
TheLostPrincessOfTheEast chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
*giggle* More! More! *giggle*
jazzie1122 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I love your stories the last one here with the vampire and the two sesshoumaru's are my favorite of this whole story .but I love all of the stories you wrote I think you are the best author on this site I hope you add on to the vampire one and the twin sesshoumaru stories. One of the reasons I come to read fanfiction every day is to see the stories you put out they are very funny I love how you to torture inuyasha and have every one prank him or him pull a prank and it back fires on him I think your a great author and my most favorite one and I will contune read your works of gold
sessxkagxyoko chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Whoo hoo! Loved it! Hehe two Sesshomaru's? Really? I don't think Inuyasha would survive...vampires...hmm, I can see that...

Loved it!
UnknownMiko chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
OMG this was freakin AWESOME. I really loved the fic with the two Sesshoumarus and the panty thief one. I thought he was really going to town on a pair of Kagomes panties. iam glad they turn out to be the eidble kind. i laughed so hard i think i hurt myself. the one with the chocolate covered strawberries was crazy. thats what you get for sneaking up on people and listening to others conversation. you end up looking like a fool a lesson Inuyasha learned the hard way. these tales were really twisted :)
Wishfull-star chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
oh my god that was two funny:)
xxoikilluoxx chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
love it omg these tales are so funny
XxSoliexHiddenxX chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was just all too much for my stomach and now it hurts but like always I gotta love you and the hilarious things you write it makes my day go smoother.