Reviews for Afterlife
Coofis chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
meganechan720,

Oh, this is beautiful. I'm floored! Your writing style is tasteful and emotive. And you're a master at writing Vegeta. Your characterization of him is spot-on, and you've managed to capture his little mannerisms very well. This piece is a great examination of grief and how different characters deal with it. I've read some of your other pieces and have loved them as well - I can't believe this is the first time I've seen this one! Bravo.

-Coofis
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
honestly, this was beautiful. short, but just the right amount of emotion. keep up the good work. :]
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Well I cried
Clueless-Major chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
That was beautiful. ) I didn't think Saiyans made the best parents, and it was ChiChi and Bulma that held their respective families together. but Im happy to see that Vegeta is learning to adjust and learning how to be good father now that his wife is no longer around. This was very bittersweet, and I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for posting.
tomorrow4eva chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Aw, he knows her so well. A year is more than enough time for her to have a lab. Really enjoyed this story. It was thoughtful and welk done.
elleelle chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Wow. Amazing & emotional writing!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Nicely done. Sorry I didn't leave a review each chapter but I honestly didn't have anything to say because I think it has all been said. You did an awesome job protraying Vegeta and Bra and the time jumps were well done and easy to understand. Vegeta wondering if he would meet Bulma again was awesome but I loved the comment at the end which basically sums up Bulma's personality. Awesome job!
-d101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh wow. Nicely done on this. It makes me wonder how Bulma passed and why Trunks isn't really around but I look forward to reading more.
-d101
DrPepper4Ever chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
This was a really good story. What I liked about it was that it was straight to the point, but didn't feel rushed or anything. It was really focused around emotions rather than events, which almost made it feel like a long oneshot (and I mean that in a really good way). Anyway, great job. It's an interesting portrayal of Vegeta, one that I haven't really seen that much of here. Usually in stories where he loses Bulma he's very openly grief-stricken, but here he was more in denial or disbelief (the whole business-trip thing), which really made sense.
I think the best thing I can say about this is that I really connected with it. I loved how Vegeta kind of learned a bit from Bra's therapist, though he didn't say much himself. I was worried about the scene with Goku because usually those get all dramatic, but you did a good job with yours. I could totally see the heaven/hell anxiety as being true to his character. The very last bit, one year later, was excellent. It wrapped up the story perfectly.
Amazing work :)
Basil to Blithe chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
D'aww, this was cute.
cara9001 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Very sweet ending )
Royal-Archive chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Ah Christ.

Right in the ifeels./i

I expected a run of the mill story, and got something that had me crying by the end of it. Didn't even know I was until I felt a tear hit my hand.

I should know better than to expect something run of the mill from you.

Simple, poignant and beautiful.

So glad you put this up.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Oh it's so sweet, I feel all teary! Lovely chapter, I want to read more :)
cara9001 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Yay XD they're kind of healing
cara9001 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Poor Vegeta, it's rough on him too but Bra just doesn't understand.