Reviews for Abby's New Assistant
LostPeace chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Yeeeeeaaaaaaah! Please make this into a full length fic.
extracutegurl9 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I don't know enough about Fred/Illyria to know, but you kind messed up the NCIS team's characterization. It makes me deeply, deeply sad that you would write a crossover while only knowing the surface of these characters.
Gibbs see's Abby like his daughter. You know, like the one that died? You wrote their relationship as though Abby were just another replaceable worker bee.
Ziva is trained Mossad agent. If any one should have noticed something odd, it would be her. Though they would be kindred spirits...
Tony is kinda like Gibb's protege, so the line about "the people who matter" liking Fred is gross misunderstanding of the team dynamic.
And the way the whole "let's protect Abby but not so Illyria can save the day" thing was poorly handled. Why would Fred's house be harder to find than Abby's? Clearly this stalker knows where and with whom she works, and he probably followed them to Fred's house. McGee could probably spot a tail and call for back up or something. Also, Gibbs is more likely to post Ziva with Abby. Because she's a highly trained, almost assassin and thus better at handling the kind of threat posed by a stalker/murderer.
Like the idea, not happy with the execution. Keep writing, get better.
Thorn chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Love it *squee*
JEREMY chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This is the equivalent of Thor joining the Avengers.

GREAT STORY.

THANK YOU.
ROSE chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wonderful story and good attention to detail. Could you please write a sequel to this one? I'm dying to know what happens now that Illyria's out in the open and she has attached herself to Gibbs... what a combination. ;)
SlayerBunny chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Loved it! There are definitely not enough stories like this around. I hope you consider doing another or carrying this one on as I would love to read it. :)
aveave chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Great story. I hope you will write a sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was really great
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hehe, fun fic. I actually would love to see it continued, but a one shot is fine too. Wel, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Alkeni chapter 1 . 7/2/2012